Hotlink.cc Discussion

WickedF

Dear Wjunction users,

We are pleased to offer our service HotLink.cc to earn on the placement of your files.
HotLogo.png

Terms Affiliate Program:
- 60% of sales,
- 60% of rebills and renewals,
- Up to 15% of sales from your site (default 10%),
- 5% from sales of copies of your files,
- 5% from earnings your referrals.

- Terms file storage will be 50 days from the last download.
- Premium account doesn't affect to terms storage.
- Maybe increase terms file storage up to 100 days or unlimited, it is decided individually, by agreement with administration.
- Available upload from FTP, remote upload and upload from the browser, also possible to copy files.
- For files available function Premium only.

Features & Benefits Hotlink.cc
- The ability to set maximum file size available for free download.
- The ability to activate all files in folder to Premium Only, it applies to any folders including the root.
- The ability to choose Premium configuration for selling access on your files. (2,3 or 4 options, of 11 possible)
- The ability to prohibit copying of your files by other users (contact support).
- The ability to rigidly bind your domain to link your file. (It is necessary add to the link postfix ?referer=yoursite.com).
- Additional opportunity insert video player streaming video on the pages of your site. *

Possible variants of Custom Premium pages:

CustPrise.jpg

or

CustPrice2.jpg

Forbidden to upload files following genres: CP, ZOO, Scat, Piss, Rape, Violence, Drugged, Sleeping, Drunk, Bestiality, Necrophilia, Incest.
Violation of this requirement is punishable by ban.

Payout on Webmoney, Bitcoin, Payza, Capitalist, ePayments, PayPal. Minimum amount to payout 10$
Payouts on Webmoney are made instantly, funds are received on your wallet within one minute.
Instant payouts on Webmoney, available for webmasters with proven sources of traffic.
PAYOUTS ARE MADE DAILY.

With a full description of the affiliate program, you will read here

Registration here
Mail: contact.hotlink.cc@gmail.com
Support: https://hotlink.cc/support

Last edited:
80 comments
why do you take fees ?

Uploadgig pay 60% of 12$ , they really pay 7,20$, fees are collected by paypal (about 3,8%) or webmoney,
no hidden fees, they are taken only by means of payment, not by uploadgig.

for example:
when someone buy a premium account and he pays by paypal, there are fees for you (you can find fees on paypal site)

Calculation (with paypal tool) for someone who buy a premium account:
12,95$ - fees = 12,21 $ (about 3,8%)
you earn 12,21$ so you should pay 60% of 12,21=7,32$.... not 5,67$ !!

so you take fees on the amount you pay (much more than bank fees), and we pay fees on transfer !! 2X fees

that's what I said, hidden fees, no 60% on sale but approximately 45 %, you take hidden fees when you pay !!
we pay fees who don't exist !!

Wilawil thanks buddy(I Think i will get better rates soon)

BTW ; i got paid in 8 minutes - rocks!!

Payments history
Date Amount Status
2018-06-07 $11.47 PAID

Last edited:
Back