Status
Not open for further replies.

Veer

I am not an uploader anymore neither I upload for money.

So i wanted to ask is does Hotfile still pays like it used to pay earlier?

If yes then why don't you guys use hotfile? It is a stable and a reputed filehost.

I earned a lot from that filehost already and they never act stupid unlike other filehosts which came along with it.

I still see on there official site its written :
Earn money by uploading and sharing your content files. Earn up to 50% of every purchase of a premium account by downloaders of your files. Our affiliate program is open for every registered user of our site.

19 comments
Okay that is why I don't find my account anymore, it says username or password wrong :P

I had some 10 $ left in that account :(

I have a simple answer....why it has no worth in uploader's eyezz

"give them money to f...k you ...."

You know what I mean.... when you reaches at payout level, you will get banned

Damn, still they are good guys.
You guys just don't know how to trick filehosts and DMCA to let know if your file is warez related or not.

warez or not warez, if you receive no DMCA complaint and you are safe and you can earn with hotfile, the big problem is they don't offer 3-month premium package, who the fuck is going to buy 6-month hotfile premium account at this very messy file host situation? so you are rarely getting $17.5 (PPS 50% x $35 )
and you are getting ONLY $4.5 (50%x $9) most of the time, and without rebills.

and their free user download speed is 200+ KB/s, though they stated in rules is 128 KB/s

hard to get sales too.

tumblr_l8nu0iLgvX1qzx2fh_thumb.png

Damn, still they are good guys.
You guys just don't know how to trick filehosts and DMCA to let know if your file is warez related or not.

yeah,he is right it is easy to byepass DMCA by using simple naming techniques and compression etc.

And hotfile is the best in its payment.

Hotfile has been dead 2 yrs now they went legit they only allow Ebooks Scripts & Templates why the f**k are you still uploading warez one DMCA you will be banned plz close this thread

Why are getting mad man? Have you even read the first post?
I am not an uploader anymore ;)

I saw many threads under this filehost discussion section and that is why asked the guys.

You should read the entire post before asking to close the thread :facepalm:

Firstly, some may think uploaders on the net are only the ones uploading warez. There's a bunch of legal category you can upload your files to. So why is it a problem that some people explain their ideas about hotilfe or other file hosts. If you're on warez pointless to upload on hotfile apperantly. Since it'll not last long :) As i know they still pay for the particular kind of files. Most of you know what type files those are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back