HostSlick.com - SSD OpenVZ/KVM VPS starting at 4,99€/p.M | Netherlands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unable to order Reseller hosting. Also do you've any promotional coupon?
keep "Verifying your domain selection..."

Currently no promos available. Just send me your Domain in Ticket, i Place the order for you with 20% on first month

Also which browser you use? Can you send us this Info?

Tickets get answered without Posting here :). Your refund request because you want a VPS instead reseller now and want a refund was updated.

Still selling!!! Get one of the cheapest vps on Here!

What would you think if we open a Netherlands Location with 1tbps DDoS Protection for OpenVZ, KVM and dedicated servers?

We just got a Rack in The Netherlands, another /24.
In NL we will have Voxility DDoS Protection ready. London does have Corero SmartWalls.

Purchased the first two VPS Nodes
Fujitsu Primergy RX200 S8
2x Xeon E5-2620v2 6C
64GB DDR3 RAM
4x 2TB SSD Samsung EVO 860
LSI MegaRAID, cache 512MB

Cisco Switch is on its way from Germany to Netherlands
The VPS Nodes will be shipped from Germany to Netherlands Monday.

I prefer Netherlands, but you dont offer managed (do Security Updates) VPS, right?

If you want a quote and want to stay Updated regarding the launch of NL location email us at support@hostslick.de with what you need and we can make a offer

NL will have Voxility ddos protection also while London has Corero and Milan also a inhouse solution to filter

https://www.facebook.com/245978275426879/posts/2392198617471490/

Almost ready to serve the First customers also in Lelystad, Netherlands. Progress: 40%
Tommorrow we recieve the switch by DHL we will connect and power on the first servers.

Two Nodes on the pic are for VPS. Each one;

Fujitsu Primergy RX200 S8
2x Xeon E5-2620v2 6C
64GB DDR3 RAM
4x 2TB SSD Samsung EVO 860
LSI MegaRAID, cache 512MB

20 HP servers will follow next weeks as we also will offer dedicated servers in NL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back