HOSTINGPANEL.NET-64GB - XEON 2xE5-2650 v4/2xE5620 NVME Disk ,10 GBIT RDA FROM $4.99

Padobranac

Using their RDP service for more than a year. RDP speed is very good but in past year they have had storage failures few times and I lost my data. So time to move on and choose another serious RDP service. Can't recommend this one!

leech009

7 hours ago paid for admin encode rdp still no login details. Best service ever!
Hello,

Sincerely Apologies for that but we were setting up new servers that'y why your order get delayed for few hours! please use tickets on our website where we can provide you details this is only sales thread and we don't provide any support here!
Thanks!

Using their RDP service for more than a year. RDP speed is very good but in past year they have had storage failures few times and I lost my data. So time to move on and choose another serious RDP service. Can't recommend this one!
if your issue is not resolved please send me PM and provide me your support ticket i will look into this!

Thank you!
HostingPanel.net

refrain

Sincerely Apologies for that but we were setting up new servers that'y why your order get delayed for few hours! please use tickets on our website where we can provide you details this is only sales thread and we don't provide any support here!
I dont care about you support here. I just letting people know you are bad at your services. Answered after 14 hours after I bought RDP and never added these hours to my account.

Padobranac

if your issue is not resolved please send me PM and provide me your support ticket i will look into this!

Thank you!
HostingPanel.net
My issue is with your (company) inability to back up my files or to inform me that you will format all hard drives so I lost my data built more than a year. If this is your first time I would understand. But in past 16 months this is third or fourth problem related with your storage or operating system. Also in last few months you raised prices for all RPD packages so now user must cover fee above regular price. Support is terrible and amateur and 24/7 help is only dream. So for RDP I am paying I want better service. After all I will move to another provider.

leech009

My issue is with your (company) inability to back up my files or to inform me that you will format all hard drives so I lost my data built more than a year. If this is your first time I would understand. But in past 16 months this is third or fourth problem related with your storage or operating system. Also in last few months you raised prices for all RPD packages so now user must cover fee above regular price. Support is terrible and amateur and 24/7 help is only dream. So for RDP I am paying I want better service. After all I will move to another provider.
Hello,

Apologies if you face any problem with us but we inform all users via email to backup data before we replace any faulty disk drives if you have not received any email then PM me your details i will personally look into this!

Thank you!
HostingPanel.net

Top Bottom