HostHatch.com - 1Gbit/2Gbit Dedicated Servers - From 110 EUR (SmartDC, NL)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HostHatch

Hello,

I represent HostHatch and as you may know, we provide one of the best
Virtual Private Servers in the industry with some equipment with Rapidspeeds in Netherlands and some leased servers in Powerloft, US.

We now have plans to expand to SmartDC, Netherlands where we just got 12 servers shipped and we can offer you some good pre-launch deals on
Dedicated Servers! NO SETUP FEES!

These 12 servers are just for starting and if you need any customization including but not limited to Processor upgrades, RAM upgrades, SSD/SAS/SATA upgrades and more.
Just open a Ticket at http://www.hosthatch.com/billing/ and we would be more then happy to help.

Also, these are not even on the main website yet as we only got 12 servers but we'll get more once these run out of stock.

You can also special order high RAM/Storage/multiple processors servers and we'll order from our vendor for you and would give you the best price we can!

The following are the servers we can offer you with 24 Hours Setup time :
(For upgrades like SSD/SAS drives, more RAM, it can take 24-72 hours setup time)

All the pricing here is in EUR however you will have to pay in USD as we receive the pricing in EUR from our Datacenter.

Dual Core Xeon x3040 Servers (Upgrade to 2x500GB HDD - 10 EUR, 2x1TB - 20EUR, 2x2TB - 35 EUR)

Hatch Smart Dedi 1 (2 Drives Max)
Intel Dual Core Xeon X3040+
4GB RAM
500GB Hard Disk
30TB Bandwidth
1Gbps Port
Free KVM
2 IPs by Default
110 EUR / Month

Hatch Smart Dedi 2 (2 Drives Max)
Intel Dual Core Xeon X3040+
8GB RAM
500GB Hard Disk
30TB Bandwidth
1Gbps Port
Free KVM
2 IPs by Default
130 EUR / Month

Quad Core Xeon 3210+ Servers (Upgrades : 2x1TB HDD - 18 EUR, 2x2TB HDD - 35 EUR)

Hatch Smart Dedi 3
Intel Quad Core Xeon X3210+
4GB RAM
2x500GB SATA
20TB Bandwidth
1Gbps Port Speed
Free KVM
2 IPs by Default
180 EUR / Month

Hatch Smart Dedi 4
Intel Quad Core Xeon X3210+
8GB RAM
2x500GB SATA
20TB Bandwidth
1Gbps Port Speed
Free KVM
2 IPs by Default
190 EUR / Month

Quad Core Xeon 3430 Servers (Upgrades : 2x1TB HDD - 15 EUR, 4x1TB HDD - 25 EUR) - 100TB Deals!!

Hatch Smart Dedi 5 (4 Drives Max, 16GB Max RAM)

Intel Quad Core Xeon X3430 (4x2.40Ghz)
8GB RAM
2x500GB SATA
100TB Bandwidth
1Gbps Port Speed
Free KVM
2 IPs by Default
250 EUR / Month

Hatch Smart Dedi 6 (4 Drives, 16GB Max RAM)
16GB RAM
2x500GB SATA
100TB Bandwidth
1Gbps Port Speed
Free KVM
2 IPs by Default
280 EUR / Month

SSD/SAS Specials (Upgrades in Hard Drives Upgrades below)

Hatch Smart Dedi 7 (4 Drives, 16GB Max Ram)
16GB RAM
2x80GB SSD
100TB Bandwidth
1Gbps Port Speed
Free KVM
2 IPs by Default
400 EUR / Month

Hatch Smart Dedi 8 (4 Drives, 16GB Max Ram)
16GB RAM
2x300GB SAS 2.0 15000 RPM 64MB cache
100TB Bandwidth
1Gbps Port Speed
Free KVM
2 IPs by Default
400 EUR / Month

Please visit our website http://www.hosthatch.com/

You would be wondering why these servers are being so cheap?
Because these are only 12 servers being sold cheap. The stock which comes again will be sold for 20-35% more pricing.

You can view some of our old reviews so you are assured that you will get the best hardware with best network in SmartDC.
It would be great if you could reply to this post with some screenshots etc. Of speeds you get.

We have just made these packages to show we have them, they will be all configured and then put in the racks so
if you need something custom, it will take the same setup time as any of the above so just choose your addons and open
a ticket with all the details and we would be glad to do a custom server :)

We are proud to announce these servers and on anything custom, we can decrease the total addons prices depending on
the total price so don't worry about having to pay a fortune.

Want to resell or want to get more servers?
Contact us via ticket and we'll be more then happy to give you big discounts :)

Hard Drive Upgrades (Addon for every server) :
SSD 40GB - 35 EUR
SSD 80GB - 50 EUR
SSD 120GB - 70 EUR
SSD 250GB - 125 EUR

300 GB SAS2.0 15.000RPM 64MB cache = 65 EUR
600 GB SAS 15.000RPM 16MB cache = 85 EUR
600 GB SAS2.0 15.000RPM 64MB cache = 125 EUR

Hardware Raid : 35 EUR

RAM Upgrades :
4GB Extra : 20 EUR
8GB Extra : 40 EUR

IPs :
1.5 EUR / IPv4
Contact us for IPv6

Bandwidth Upgrades :
10TB Extra Bandwidth : 25 EUR
15TB Extra Bandwidth : 35 EUR
50TB Extra Bandwidth : 120 EUR
100TB Extra Bandwidth: 190 EUR

Port Upgrades :
2 x 1Gbps Port : 40 EUR (This will make the port total 2Gbit from 1Gbit)

You can view all these plans at https://www.hosthatch.com/billing/cart.php?gid=5

Once again, you can order anything custom so you can get SAS/SSD servers cheap if you need less bandwidth, less Ram, less processor etc.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us via Email(sales@hosthatch.com), Tickets(http://www.hosthatch.com/billing/) or Live chat(http://www.hosthatch.com/billing/).

-----
EDIT : By custom, we mean, you can tell us a total custom server or you can get a good deal even by combining a SSD/SAS drive with one of the cheap servers!

We can give you a free Ram or HDD upgraded to SSD etc. depending on the stock when you order as we have spares. This offer will stay for 48 hours from now.

Best Regards

Last edited:
18 comments
Hello what will be price for following server, if i am willing to wait

E3-1240 CPU
16GB RAM
2x500GB SATA
100TB Bandwidth
1Gbps Port Speed
Free KVM
2 IPs by Default

Hello,

Please open a sales ticket as I cannot give you any discounted quotes here & that is only taken care of by our sales team.

Thanks.

HostHatch, You are using Rapidspeeds (Leaseweb) and i3d . Both providers offer only Dell, HP servers. As far as I Know they dont have E3 processor based servers.
So before opening a sales ticket, I would like to know if you really offer that. If you offer PM me the prices here on WJ

Hello,

We have our OWNED equipment with Rapidspeeds in Netherlands however we use their US servers.

We have a full rack with Rapidspeeds and a 22U rack with i3D.

We have our own hardware and so we can offer these servers, not because Rapidspeeds or i3D does not have these available.

I have talked to our Netherlands Vendor and they said they can ship this server to us and it will take no more then 2 Business days.

Again, we are only reselling Rapidspeeds in US and have our own equipment in both Netherlands Datacenters we use, if you would like, I can let you know the price here but I would not be able to offer you any free bandwidth, ram, HDD upgrades or any discounts.

Best Regards

I can confirm HostHatch LTD have their own rack colocated in our private container suite located at EvoSwitch, Netherlands - the specifications they can offer are completely unrelated to the services we offer.

Hello what will be price for following server, if i am willing to wait

E3-1240 CPU
16GB RAM
2x500GB SATA
100TB Bandwidth
1Gbps Port Speed
Free KVM
2 IPs by Default

Hello,

We have E3-1230 and E3-1270's available.

Xeon E3-1230 Sandy Bridge
16 GB RAM
"50" TB Bandwidth (CDN, streaming etc all allowed, you can request more)
1Gbps full duplex port (you can get 2Gbit too)
Free KVMoverIP
2 IPs. (you can get free SWIP for them)
380 EUR / month

If you are interested, let us know.

Thanks.

I can confirm HostHatch LTD have their own rack colocated in our private container suite located at EvoSwitch, Netherlands - the specifications they can offer are completely unrelated to the services we offer.

Thanks Darren for clearing up the confusion! :)

Hello,

I am not sure what you mean but if you mean where these servers are located, these are in SmartDC, Netherlands as mentioned in the original post.

If you have anymore questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.

Also, an update to all : 8 servers are now left!

Best Regards

I'm very pleased with the service of hosthatch, I expect good service will always be improved.
Service: 9 / 10
Server reliability: 9 / 10
Connection speed: 8.5 / 10

why download connection to oron.com can not happen, if you can fix this I'd be very happy to be your customer

I hope next month I get a discount :D

Hello,

We don't know which IPs oron will block, we can give you a new IP but there would be no guarantee that it would be not blocked by them as we don't control this.

Thanks.

Hello,

Please give me your customer ID so it can be verified or we will report to the mods that you are spamming. We have many good reviews from many members here so please provide proof. And just to let you know, 98.7% of our customers are happy with their VPS packages :)

Thank you.

Hello, what do you do when you receive like 2 forum spam complaints monthly on any windows dedicated server? How You handle it? Can you please PM me? Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back