Highload.to Discussion

Highload

Corporate Membership
Hello all,
We would like to introduce you to our new service highload.to that aims to provide you with a simple and user friendly platform for uploading and sharing videos .

Why us ?
Δ Custom domain system to reduce dmca and better for seo
Δ 100% Free, no paid accounts.
Δ Unlimited storage / Webmaster account Uploaders with high volume traffic.
Δ Truly unlimited, bandwidth, storage, and everything.
Δ No time, quality, or speed restrictions at all.
Δ HD Video Encoding - Very high quality encoding settings.
Δ UltraFast Streaming.
Δ 20GB Max file size per upload
Δ Trouble free system, no bugs or no technical issues . 100% Stable.
Δ API Ready

Upload Modes:

Δ Browser Mode Upload
Δ FTP Mode Upload
Δ URL Mode Upload
Δ API Mode Upload

Technical features:

Δ Fast encoding to a browser-streamable format MP4 (720p);
Δ Script to force user turn off AdBlock;
Δ Our team monitoring of advertisers and kind of their advertisements
Δ Everything is free for all: for partners and user.

Affiliate Program:

Payment method : PayPal - WebMoney - Perfect Money - AdvCash - Payeer - Bitcoin (Min $50) - Payoneer (Min $50)

Earn money by hosting and sharing your content with Highload.

Minimum payout amount is just $10
Views or Downloads are counted upto 2 within 24 hours per user/ip
There are no rewards for automated downloads
For both normal and embedded videos you earn 100%, there is no limitation
When advertising is blocked, rewards are counted by factor 0.0
Proxy/VPN traffic wont be counted
Payout requests will be usually processed in less than 48hrs, maximum it can take upto 7 days.

Rules & Conditions :

Attempts to gain revenue with misleading or other unethical methods will result in immediate suspension.

We have right to suspend any user if the account crosses fair usage, but we will warn the user before suspension.

Affiliates must agree to abide our Terms and Conditions and the Copyright Policy. Failure to do may result in a temporary or permanent suspension of your account.

799 comments
hi again... and i'm sorry for botherring but yesterday the webpage had a 522 error for hours, and since that that all the thumbnails are quite blacked, even if i upload new videos, all the thumbnails are blacked, and this has happend for more than 24 hours, and because of that, all my views are getting lower and lower...

it has happend before with other similar well kown webpages before all these are gone forever... and i would like to know if the same thing will happen with highload... i've been working with you for months and i have never had any king of problem with the service, but after more than 24 hours i tart to get worried about the future of highload
the question is--- will you really solve the situation? or its nesesarry to find another similar webpage
thanks in advance

hi again... and i'm sorry for botherring but yesterday the webpage had a 522 error for hours, and since that that all the thumbnails are quite blacked, even if i upload new videos, all the thumbnails are blacked, and this has happend for more than 24 hours, and because of that, all my views are getting lower and lower...

it has happend before with other similar well kown webpages before all these are gone forever... and i would like to know if the same thing will happen with highload... i've been working with you for months and i have never had any king of problem with the service, but after more than 24 hours i tart to get worried about the future of highload
the question is--- will you really solve the situation? or its nesesarry to find another similar webpage
thanks in advance
contact him about that on his skype : live:.cid.f35b37ca0329332e

Sadly admin has been unresponsive since November 3, though everything seems fine on hosts (thumbnails has been fixed, no more downtimes, so I hope things are also going OK for admin).
But I worry a little since there hasn't been a response from him.
And yeah I received my payment in less than a week ago.

Please don't use highload.to is a scam website you gonna waste your time
Post automatically merged:

I'm done with this website I have deleted all my work I can't work with company that can't pay $10
Payout Created At 2022-10-31 21:02:30 and until today
maybe you have post illegal videos or you have used fake traffic? because everyone is getting paid including me

Hello Admin,

Can you explain to me why this delay ?
Payout Created At 2022-10-31 21:02:30 and until today I haven't receive it ?

@svnstraw did you even read the comment/reply posted by Tango, forum moderator? Highload is NOT active in this forum, there is no point in continuing to spam the thread with the exact same thing....

@Highload Topic has been changed to discussion as no active support provided.

Everyone has received payment, crypto, paypal, etc.....

If he hasn't paid you in all this time, then there must be an issue with your traffic sources or even fake traffic.

In any case.... continuing to post here about the payout over and over and over again, won't get you any answers from Highload.....

He does not have wjunction access for a long time now. AND he's also no longer responding to anyone via Skype or anything.
You can try to send an email, though I do not know if there will be a reply via email/contact form.

BUT payouts for legit uploaders are being paid.

@svnstraw did you even read the comment/reply posted by Tango, forum moderator? Highload is NOT active in this forum, there is no point in continuing to spam the thread with the exact same thing....

Everyone has received payment, crypto, paypal, etc.....

If he hasn't paid you in all this time, then there must be an issue with your traffic sources or even fake traffic.

In any case.... continuing to post here about the payout over and over and over again, won't get you any answers from Highload.....

He does not have wjunction access for a long time now. AND he's also no longer responding to anyone via Skype or anything.
You can try to send an email, though I do not know if there will be a reply via email/contact form.

BUT payouts for legit uploaders are being paid.
if you look on the profil of this guy u see him only replying here and new account i have feeling that he's just an admin of another hosting video site and trying to make highload look bad thats all he's just a hater

if you look on the profil of this guy u see him only replying here and new account i have feeling that he's just an admin of another hosting video site and trying to make highload look bad thats all he's just a hater

no, he's an actual user, but he entered an incorrect paypal e-mail, according to Highload, who has already attempted to contact him on skype.....

Back