Hetzner DNS console: only manually add domain names?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjdewit

I recently got a server (AX41-NVMe) with Plesk at Hetzner. Via the DNS console I added the base domain name, where I also want to reach the server, and that works fine.

What I'm running into now is Hetzner telling me to manually add all domain names to the DNS console in order to use them with the server. But that's crazy, isn't it? There are hosting companies that also rent the servers and they cannot manually add every domain name in the DNS console, I think.

I'm not used to it that way either. The server I rent from Leaseweb allows me to simply add a domain name to cPanel and it will be automatically recognized by the worldwide DNS servers.

For me the Hetzner DNS console is not a workable solution in this way. So I thought to solve it with the Plesk extension for Digital Ocean. Works great! But unfortunately no more than 50 domain names are allowed to be added to their DNS. I want to add 100 domains, so this solution doesn't work either.

So my question to you is:

How can I make my domain names reachable, without manually adding them all to Hetzner's DNS console?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back