[Help] What is the proper way to get targeted visitors from Italy ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seeiz

Banned
Banned
Hello WJs,
i want the proper way to get targeted visitors from Italy - or - how to get facebook page fans from italy
need suggestion from Italian members :)

6 comments
Hello WJs,
i want the proper way to get targeted visitors from Italy - or - how to get facebook page fans from italy
I think you are trying to use facebook add campaign , am i right? there is not so difficult add control panel is so easy you can easily set your campaign .

When you buy Italian traffic, there will be no need to provide all the ad details on your own. You can focus on other core business demands while the purchased traffic does its work. You will be able to get the time that can be spent on developing other aspects of your business. For example, you can develop and implement your SEO and SMO strategies.

Hello WJs,
What is your niche?
Try joining on groups relevant to your niche or find a group with italian members.
I'm sure you'll find one, you can search on facebook "italy" or "italian", you can start from there.

Google Adsense targeting your local demographic or an Italian online advertising boutique. Pay per user acquisition is usually costly so make sure you can convert.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back