Help in selecting data center for dedicated servers

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandeepgupta

Hi,

We want to start new VPS hosting services to serve US, UK & India customers, primarily we would be selling VPSs & few shared hosting services. I want to select data center initially for 5 servers and expected to go to 40 servers in 6 - 12 months time frame. Currently we have about 11 servers based in India. Here is a goal.

DC location - North America / Europe
Service - 99.9% uptime & very reliable service with good reviews
Cost - Obviously, we are in competitive industry, prices has to be the best with no compromise on the quality
Servers - If DC offers SSD caching servers, would be the best option.

Looking forward suggestions, your experiences.

Thanks.

Sandeep

17 comments
Are you planning on leasing servers or colo? If lease, I would suggest two different geographic locations in the US. One on the East Coast and one West Coast. It will make you appear larger, provide more options for your customers, and provide redundancy for your services if you setup correctly.

If colo many more things come into play which we can help you with if you let us know you are heading in this direction.

I'd say get in touch with Instantdedicated, they have servers in USA and Europe, so would certainly work for you.
We have good experience with them for a long time now.

What is your Budget / Specification

Hi Sandeep.

What is your budget per node and the specifications for them?

If you are serving people from India, then go for Los Angeles based DC or even France / UK based DC is good, as the latency is better. Any other place in USA, other than Los Angeles will not work.

Hi,

We want to start new VPS hosting services to serve US, UK & India customers, primarily we would be selling VPSs & few shared hosting services. I want to select data center initially for 5 servers and expected to go to 40 servers in 6 - 12 months time frame. Currently we have about 11 servers based in India. Here is a goal.

DC location - North America / Europe
Service - 99.9% uptime & very reliable service with good reviews
Cost - Obviously, we are in competitive industry, prices has to be the best with no compromise on the quality
Servers - If DC offers SSD caching servers, would be the best option.

Looking forward suggestions, your experiences.

Thanks.

Sandeep

Hello Sandeep ,
If you are interested in EU based Servers... Please do have a look to our Dedicated server Offers at :
100TB Series [Xeon]: https://www.estrowebservices.com/cart.php?gid=7
100TB [Dual-Xeon] : https://www.estrowebservices.com/cart.php?gid=43

As we are ROOT PROVIDERS [Not reseller of any Hosting company] so we can also provide you CUSTOM CONFIGURATION , if required.
We do always encourage our resellers by Special Pricing/Discounts , so that they can develop there business with good margins

You can do contact me Directly for Quotation/Queries via :
EMail : ravi@estroweb.in

Last edited:
there are many hosting providers you can search on google engine and select one of them as per your requirement and budget

You should check out Tier.Net for US Dedicated Servers, we use them for reselling few US servers and they are pretty good and they offer 100% uptime guarantee. For UK, you should check out Poundhost and for Indian servers, I would suggest Ctrl S or Webwerks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back