Happy 4th of July WJunction.com!

Status
Not open for further replies.

To0

happy.gif

To all my fellow Americans (and those celebrating around the world) I want to wish you a Happy 4th of July! I'll be celebrating the 4th out on the grill with family, friends & fireworks and hope you'll be doing the same. So I'll see you guys in a few days :wave:.

July 4, 1776: Fourth of July, is a federal holiday in the United States commemorating the adoption of the Declaration of Independence on July 4, 1776, declaring independence from the Kingdom of Great Britain. Independence Day is commonly associated with fireworks, parades, barbecues, carnivals, fairs, picnics, concerts, baseball games, family reunions, and political speeches and ceremonies, in addition to various other public and private events celebrating the history, government, and traditions of the United States. Independence Day is the National Day of the United States.

This is WJunction.com's 6th Independence Day Celebration!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSY8un8VTwk[/ame]

Last edited:
13 comments
But it was Sept 3rd 1783 when the United States became a independent country, July 4th was just a piece of paper and the war had been going on since april 19th of 1775.

All i have to say is November 10th, 1775! Semper Fi to all service members and proud Americans! May the drinks flow smoothly and celebrate our freedom from communist and other ignorant leaders! Kill!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back