Guide to protect File Lockers: Small, Medium & Big players

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sonic

It seems AK is having a very easy work to fuck small and medium file lockers. This guide has been designed to fuck him and his team :smokin:

First, what to do if you are being monitored by AK or Anti-Piracy agencies? So if you already know what he is trying to do: shutdown Paygate, Hosting and seize Domain Name you should at least protect them.

How to protect Paygates (Only use self-hosted Paygates):
1- Apply on 5 new offshore paygates with recurring payments if possible and rotate them each month. If you are fucked by an Paygate then you'll have 4 with recurring payments to survive. Example: April (Avangate), May (OnePay), June (Digicert), July (iKoruna), August (POSOnline), Repeat cicle. Double security: You can use 2 paygates in a month at the same time if you use GeoIP localization then you are able to determine from which countries the first and second paygate will be shown for example: USA, Brazil, Canada (Paygate 1), UK, Australia, Norway (Paygate 2).

2- As they are trying to shut down your Paygate he and his team will start with fraudulent transactions in order to shut down your Merchant Account and therefore you will have problems with your Online Payment Company.

-Add phone verification for countries like China, Pakistan, Niger, etc (Most fraudulent transactions come from those countries) http://www.maxmind.com/en/telephone_overview
-You should install an Anti-Proxy script on your site.

3- Add Webmoney and Bitcoin.

Now you are done with your paygate ;)

Protecting your Hosting:
1- Host your main site (no file servers) on one of the following sites: prq.se, portlane.net, ecatel.net, voxility.net, server4you.net, atman.pl They will need a court order to shut down your site from these providers.

2- Your file servers must be separately (on other datacenter) and at least use 5 different providers.

file servers must be hard to find and on different countries:
Bad: server1.domain.com (Hosted on OVH), server2.domain.com (Hosted on OVH), server3.domain.com (Hosted on OVH), server4.domain.com (Hosted on OVH)
Good: anaconda.domain.com (Hosted on NL), thor.domain.com (Hosted on Germany), zeus.domain.com (Hosted on Romania), neptune.domain.com (Hosted on China) if you get kicked by one of those DC you can move your file server to another provider.

3- Protect your site against DDoS attacks. You can use cloudflare, Apache/.htaccess rules to mitigate.

Domain Name and Protection:
1- Register your domain on one of the following domain registrars:
http://prq.se/?intl=1, http://webnames .ru, https://www.moniker.com/, http://www.imena.ua/

Secure Domain extensions: .eu, .co, .se, .to, .net

Insecure: Using a domain for all.
More Secure: Using domain redirector + Domain. Example: hf.co/xhgRT642V will redirect to hostfiles.eu/files/xhgRT642V (Main Site) If hostfiles.eu got seized then you can redirect hf.co to your new domain name.

Banning Bad Words & Search Engines:
1- You must ban the following words from file names: dog, animal, kid, child, baby, violation, rape, raped, horse, zoo, pedo, pthc, abused, incest.

2- Prevent search engines and filestube from indexing your site:
CODE to ban search engines (this code must be placed before <head> tag):
<meta name="robots" content="noindex,nofollow" />
Banning filestube (add on your .htaccess file):
Order Allow,Deny
Allow from all
Deny from filestube.com
That's all. Hope this helps. :wave:

Last edited:
12 comments
Great guide sir. Hopefully this helps out a little bit with all of the file sharing websites dying out.

We have to preserve file sharing.

Last edited:
thanks for creating this very useful post.

Could you share your experiences with webnames.ru and imena.au ? Do they ignore DMCA notices? and are they reliable? are they secure? Do they offer good customer support? I am worried that if I register my domains with them, I might have problems with transfering my domains out or something in the future.

http://www.imena.ua/

I saw that thread too, and I actually looked into those registrars too.

Prq.se seems good, but I am worried what if my emaill acount is hacked, and someone steal my domains, then with anonymous regitsrartion, I have no way to get my domains back.

binero.se seems good and have a good reputation, and they told me that they don't suspend the domains unless they get a sweden court order.
However, they do not offer private whois.( and I don't want to leave my personal info open for the public to see)

netart-registrar.com, I could not find any info about pricing or even how to order the domains from them at all on their website.

webnames.ru, I could not find any reviews about them, and they are a russia company, so I am a bit worried and not sure how reliable they are.

Prq.se seems good, but I am worried what if my emaill acount is hacked, and someone steal my domains, then with anonymous regitsrartion, I have no way to get my domains back.
Email Accounts are very hard to hack. I wouldn't be worried about that. Generate a strong password, connect one email to another and allow both ESP's to receive messages.

binero.se seems good and have a good reputation, and they told me that they don't suspend the domains unless they get a sweden court order.
However, they do not offer private whois.( and I don't want to leave my personal info open for the public to see)
Seems secure. Probably your best choice out of the four suggested. Simply don't put your official address and identification information when registering the domain. I never have. (I use NameCheap) Don't see why that would be a factor.

netart-registrar.com, I could not find any info about pricing or even how to order the domains from them at all on their website.
Wouldn't bother with them.

webnames.ru, I could not find any reviews about them, and they are a russia company, so I am a bit worried and not sure how reliable they are.
Google is your best friend. Do an extensive search if you're leaning towards going with them.

Good Luck
Rick

Last edited:
Email Accounts are very hard to hack. I wouldn't be worried about that. Generate a strong password, connect one email to another and allow both ESP's to receive messages.
Thanks for letting me know that,
but ...one of my email accounts was hacked once in the past...(may be I was just really unlucky ?) :o

Seems secure. Probably your best choice out of the four suggested. Simply don't put your official address and identification information when registering the domain. I never have. (I use NameCheap) Don't see why that would be a factor.
well, some registrars ask for scanned passport copies and stuff when you want to transfer you domains away, some registrars started to ask for billing and scanned passport copies too to verify the info, and if you could not provide the correct info, they will suspend your domains.

Google is your best friend. Do an extensive search if you're leaning towards going with them.
I ve tried, but I really couldn't find any reviews about them.

---------- Post added 12th May 2013 at 12:44 AM ---------- Previous post was 11th May 2013 at 06:43 PM ----------

Secure Domain extensions: .eu, .co, .se, .to, .net

.net :blink: you really think so?

Last edited:
^^ go with prq.se. They are good and is truly anonymous. well u should take care of your security by keeping strong passes and protect your computer by not installing warez or running malicious tasks. then u will be ok. btw why are u so skeptical about everything and dont u have the capacity to take a decision and stick with it?

How do you protect your name getting leaked from the payment processor to the anti piracy people? And if you are running ads to earn more, how do you protect your name and info from getting leaked from them to anti piracy people?

The payment to me side is the one Im most worried about,and bitcoin isn't that popular yet, which is a draw back to only using bitcoin.

Hi guys, I'm looking for a good filehost to put there some files and videos, I tried OTEupload, but they charged me month after month because I couldn't cancel my credit card, and they said every time they will do that, but, they didn't have done that for a few months, and month after month, the $$ was go out.
So what do you suggest ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back