Guest Blogging Contest Looking for Sponsors

Status
Not open for further replies.

webmaisterpro

Hi WJunction friends,

My name is Kaloyan Banev and I am the owner of Webmaster Social Network - social network for web professionals.

I am planning to announce the “2nd Guest Blogging Contest” on 10th of February at our social network and looking for sponsors for the price pool. Blogging contest will run for 30 days.

What sponsors get in return?

Sponsors of this contest will be featured in our announcement article, our newsletter and we can also offer sitewide banners during the time of blogging contest is running.

The price pool

There will be 3 winners and these will be the articles that get highest number of visits, for the period of 30 days.

We are looking for companies or individuals, interested in sponsoring our content, that can offer anything from plug-in, extension, software, web hosting, cash, service, etc.. in return of advertising on our social network.

If you would like to sponsor this contest please, PM me or send me an email at kal [at] webmaisterpro dot com

Kind regards
Kal

2 comments
I can sponsor you with a couple of shared webhosting packages if you are interested.

Yeah, definitely interested! Please drop me an email at kal [at] webmaisterpro dot com with information about hosting packages, banner and link to your business.

Kind regards
Kal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back