gounlimited.to | Thread temporarily closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlwaanZR1

@TheInsertus, @kangkong, @haunderv I know what are you talking about. Here is my short story.
I had a very big problem and I make the difficult decision to close my 7 years old site. I hadn't slept around 4 days. One day I receive email from sir Bader, he asks me what's going on, why I stop using GOU. I describe my problem and do you know what he tell's me "You’re old partner with me it’s not possible to leave you." After this kind words from him I had tears in my eyes. He did everything to help me and he succeed. Because of him my site is active now, because of him my uploaders work again and earn money in this hard days. I will always be grateful to him.
Again one big THANK YOU for everything @GO Unlimited .

I'm sorry for my bad english, it's not my native language.
he help in what
i understand is good thing but story no clear /:

Amomo

My latest payout

Username: Amomogenius

Thanks

Medow7

Hello:

I am not able to remove my download task using api.
Here is how i do it:
Bash:
curl -X POST https://www.fembed.com/api/downloading -d "client_id=myid&client_secret=mysecret" -d "remove_ids={'1055752'}" -H "Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded"

GO Unlimited

Hello:

I am not able to remove my download task using api.
Here is how i do it:
Bash:
curl -X POST https://www.fembed.com/api/downloading -d "client_id=myid&client_secret=mysecret" -d "remove_ids={'1055752'}" -H "Content-Type: application/x-www-form-urlencoded"
Please send me your account username via a PM.

Whose links do you support?
Direct links my friend.

GO Unlimited

@GO Unlimited Hi, what is the situation with fixing the corrupted files with yellow dots? Is it still in process? Any update? Thank you!
Unfortunately there is no updates, as mentioned previously. However, I want to make sure also that you have activated the backup option in order to avoid such situations in the future.

This option provides you with more security to ensure that your files are kept on external disks, so that they can be restored immediately in the event of damage to one of the servers hosting your files without any effort from you. This option also guarantees you easy access to your files in case you want to extract your data into your own machine such as moving into a dedicated server.

When this option is enabled, you will never suffer any financial or logistical losses if one of the servers loaded with your files is damaged.

gandalfo

A few suggestions:
  • Please add a function that forbids to clone one's videos. Alternatively, give the original uploader a fair share when their videos are cloned (like 70% original uploader, 30% cloner)
  • In thumbnail view: show the pics beside the regular view. Looks nice now but is only helpful to check for broken thumbnails, no functions like editing or changing thumbs cannot be used in that view.
  • Show the date in file manager when a file has been viewed for the last time.
Thanks!

GO Unlimited

A few suggestions:
  • Please add a function that forbids to clone one's videos. Alternatively, give the original uploader a fair share when their videos are cloned (like 70% original uploader, 30% cloner)
  • In thumbnail view: show the pics beside the regular view. Looks nice now but is only helpful to check for broken thumbnails, no functions like editing or changing thumbs cannot be used in that view.
  • Show the date in file manager when a file has been viewed for the last time.
Thanks!
If we prevented the clone function they will find another way which harm our resources such as finding the video direct link and add it to the URL upload which will consume us a lot of bandwidth that will affect the streaming stability. As for the other feedbacks, we will take them into consideration.

:kissing_heart::metal:
White background
Not readable.
Thank you for the update mate. I will forward this to the designer now.

GO Unlimited

@GO Unlimited
how many views from the same ip are counted, is there any limit
3, But there should be reasonable differences between the visits. For example if he opened a 2 hours video and immediately opened another one the second view will not be counted but only the first one, but if he opened another video after 2 hours then the second view will be counted as well besides the first one. These are automatic logics using AI technology to prevent automated views.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom