gounlimited.to | Oldest video hosting service since 2016 - Clean Ads - Daily Payouts

recehan

if I upload 1 movie, the file automatically becomes 2 or 3 files, why? is this correct or is something wrong? or is this automatically made for backup?

asithaya

hello, i need to use some videos which other users has uploaded to Gounlimited, could i use their Gounlimited video url? or should i upload those videos to my account? if i use other's video urls, will i get paid to the traffic i send via my website?
thank you

GO Unlimited

hello, i need to use some videos which other users has uploaded to Gounlimited, could i use there Gounlimited video url? or should i upload them to my account? if i used other's video urls, will i get paid to the traffic i send via my website?
thank you
You can add the URLs to the Clone Upload section and yes you will get paid.

asithaya

when i clone upload it says Files Uploaded, but i cant see anything in "my videos" .
i pasted the direct link to the mp4 file not the embedded code. i cant find the embedded code.

HawkMan

Code:
PLEASE NOTE: Your membership is not Trusted, yet. Accordingly, your videos will not be encoded, so make sure you upload your videos in streamable format such as MP4. Other formats won't be encoded and will show "Internal Problem".
Hi @GO Unlimited:
Could you activate my Trusted Membership?

U = HawkMan

Top Bottom