2. jollypack

jollypack Member

Mar 14, 2018
    Your web site down !

3. GO Unlimited

GO Unlimited Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2018
    Thank you for being in touch.

This is to inform you that we have upgraded Germany to Tire 1 for you after we have contacted our Ads Network to check the possible rates. Hope you're satisfied.

4. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    Thank you for being in touch, and sorry for the delay in response.

Our old domain was (dupleplay.com) - but we have changed our name and domain due to legal issues with (.com) domain provider as we're DMCA ignored.

5. SemiRetired

SemiRetired Member

May 17, 2017
    Well don't get me wrong, but I don't get the numbers to add up.
    You say you have ignored 70.000 DMCA takedown reports in 2016-2017.

A Google search of "DuplePlay.com" brings 2.370 hits and 2 hits in Lumen.

Vidzi.Tv (reg 2014-04) gives 3.360.000 hits on Google, and 96.505 hits in Lumdendatabase.
    Vidoza.net (reg 2016-11) gives 1.650.000 hits on Google, and 35.589 hits in Lumdendatabase.
    RapidVideo.com (reg 2000-11) gives 956.000 hits on Google, and 14.562 hits in Lumdendatabase.
    Vodlock.co gives (reg 2015-07) gives 381.000 on Google, and 38.094 hits in Lumdendatabase.
    ClipWatching.com (reg 2017-05) gives 117.000 hits on Google, and 23.256 hits in Lumdendatabase.

Your old site should have tens of thousands hits in Lumen.. unless it was the same person sending the same dmca over and over again ;)

6. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018

Check your internet connection because our website hasn't been down since 2016. :)

7. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018

I don't know what type of life you're living that makes you look after people like this, but however:
    1- Google: Our website isn't registered in any search console either Google, Bing, or whatever, so you should see no result about us there either for our new or old domain. It's expected that we have no hits because we're not there in first place, how could people hit us from there while we're not there? And if you want to ask why we're not available there, I would say because I am not interest with search consoles because the type of people who I am targeting are webmasters and they don't use search consoles usually.

2- DMCA: If you have any idea what you're talking about you will know that DMCA reports sent to CloudFlare and not the video hosting directly. Our site has no contact options, so the copyright holders can't reach us in any way else CloudFlare, so I suggest you to look after CloudFlare now as you have nothing to do in your life. ;)