gounlimited.to | New Dashboard - Free Backup option - Clean Ads - 24Hrs Payouts - Oldest video host since 2016

GO Unlimited

So I have to send you one by one the links that have this error "The media could not be loaded ..."? there is no way to avoid this problem, if so I will have to send you links to that problem at all times.
You can send us one only. I never asked for the whole list!

Hello admin, files doesn't appear when transfering with file z-o-o-m, could you check please ?
Everything seems fine with uploading.

apachedropout

The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported.

on 60% of the videos I just uploaded

the nightmare goes on

and no yellow/red dots, so I have to manually check every video

I'm really sick of this shit

GO Unlimited

The media could not be loaded, either because the server or network failed or because the format is not supported.

on 60% of the videos I just uploaded

the nightmare goes on

and no yellow/red dots, so I have to manually check every video

I'm really sick of this shit
You can identify crashed files from one button on My Videos page and replace them according to that list. There is no need to check your files one by one.

If you faced any troubles please send me a PM with additional details and I would be more than happy to assist you. Please accept my apology for the previous troubles and be assured that I won’t let you face such situation again, and also thank you for your efforts.

cloudti

I really like GoUnlimited what I ask for and that really reinforce security on these servers, the loss of videos is double the work for us. I understand that problems happen but it is not the first time. I'm going to give it one more try and resubmit my videos, but if that happens again it's hard to want to work.

GO Unlimited

I really like GoUnlimited what I ask for and that really reinforce security on these servers, the loss of videos is double the work for us. I understand that problems happen but it is not the first time. I'm going to give it one more try and resubmit my videos, but if that happens again it's hard to want to work.
There will be no such issues in the future, I promise. Please accept my apology and be assured I won’t put you or any other partner in such situation again, ever. This community kept trusting us constantly, and the least we can do is dedicating ourselves for them and fighting to offering them the best host ever.

GO Unlimited

To request the premium compensation listed in the green notice, please send an email to support?
No need mate. I will ask everyone to send us a PM within the next few days.

For now, please accept my apology for the troubles and be assured I won't let you or any other partner face any issues in the future.

tipm

Please send free premium member last forever.Goodwork. 4x3 and 3x3 screen is working. Where is 4x4 Cube?

Goodwork.Waiting last forever premium member.

Top Bottom