gounlimited.to | New Dashboard - Free Backup option - Clean Ads - 24Hrs Payouts - Oldest video host since 2016

sasiyon611

The big problem with gounlimited.to is the initial buffering, it is sooo long... I tried on 700 ko/s and on a 2/3mo/s connection and it still really long, sometimes up to 20-30 sec while for eg with easyload it is almost instant

ProStream

The big problem with gounlimited.to is the initial buffering, it is sooo long... I tried on 700 ko/s and on a 2/3mo/s connection and it still really long, sometimes up to 20-30 sec while for eg with easyload it is almost instant
From what country are you tried?

battlerapgod

Can you guys implement a 25% ad (mobile friendly) option? The 4 pop ups is manageable for my desktop users but mobile users say it’s too much. Currently I’m having to use 0% ad option to keep my mobile users happy.

Last edited:

langel87

of 1786 videos, i lost 1418, very far from that maximum 40% what did you mention at the beginning :(

battlerapgod

remote upload is working for me.

I just want to say a couple things.

I feel like ive been going through a bit of a roller coaster emotionally dealing with the latest problems. First i was upset about all the lost files and work i would have to do, with time this passed and i accepted things. We must always that which we cannot change. Now Ive come to terms with it and have started to reupload my lost files. I do believe loyalty is very important and I will remain a loyal user of GOU. The newest files are playing fast so i hope everything continues that way. Thanks for your work brothers.

ProStream

The broken videos with red circle, filter are added and can be found into My Videos on (DELETED CRASHED) button.

Now you can select them and delete from your own accounts.

Jutito

Hi admin, is myvidster blocking your domain
"Bookmarking is not supported for this domain."

haunderv

@ProStream

Just to clarify (DELETED CRASHED) button is the videos that are not working with a red dot which been segregated? is it accurate? because I don't want to miss anything on my videos.

rather can you check my account please because I found some videos yesterday with no dot but not working.

Top Bottom