gounlimited.to | New Dashboard - Free Backup option - Clean Ads - 24Hrs Payouts - Oldest video host since 2016

Universal32

They will work in both cases, that's besides that our system will only escalate their quality and won't reduce it since our encoding settings are one of the highest in this industry. Regardless that the quality will be escalated, the size of the file will remain the same if not even less for smoother streaming and better quality experience.
Sounds tasty and interesting. :) I will wait for remote upload. :)

wangyn862

Hey, Go Unlimited

I have contacted with you to get a Trusted Membership, My account is wangyn862.

Waiting for your reply.

Thanks.

GO Unlimited

"the slow buffering issue doesn't exist anymore" good joke! the videos don't even start! Everyone has this problem.
I constantly check our servers manually and I can't identify slow servers at this moment, it's not even the peak period. Please send us a PM with the affected link/s so we can take the necessary for you immediately, as our team are available 24/7 to handle such situations. Even if you have slow buffering we have more than 230 new servers installed within the last 3 days. So we can move your files into there, in case they really buffering; it's not an issue you need to panic for since we can handle it immediately.

queltaledinomeale

I constantly check our servers manually and I can't identify slow servers at this moment, it's not even the peak period. Please send us a PM with the affected link/s so we can take the necessary for you immediately, as our team are available 24/7 to handle such situations. Even if you have slow buffering we have more than 230 new servers installed within the last 3 days. So we can move your files into there, in case they really buffering; it's not an issue you need to panic for since we can handle it immediately.
ok I'm not an uploader but I have seen that on every site that has gounlimited is impossible to watch a video. And comments on the site say the same thing. So there is a problem with the new servers

GO Unlimited

ok I'm not an uploader but I have seen that on every site that has gounlimited is impossible to watch a video. And comments on the site say the same thing. So there is a problem with the new servers
The problem is affecting limited number of servers. I can see our stats and identify if there is major issues, but stats works fine and counting system works as expected or otherwise these views won't be counted. The industry moved to us after multiple hosts terminated their services which caused huge unexpected overload during the last 4-5 days but we added more than 230 streaming server within that time to improve the streaming stability, and it did.

Anyone can simply try to signup and upload any kind of video to test its streaming stability, instead of complaining while he is not even a user with us.

queltaledinomeale

The problem is affecting limited number of servers. I can see our stats and identify if there is major issues, but stats works fine and counting system works as expected or otherwise these views won't be counted. The industry moved to us after multiple hosts terminated their services which caused huge unexpected overload during the last 4-5 days but we added more than 230 streaming server within that time to improve the streaming stability, and it did.

Anyone can simply try to signup and upload any kind of video to test its streaming stability, instead of complaining while he is not even a user with us.
the truth is that the videos don't even start and it's a problem that everyone has. Keep talking about new servers and everything you want, but the videos don't start with anyone

GO Unlimited

the truth is that the videos don't even start and it's a problem that everyone has. Keep talking about new servers and everything you want, but the videos don't start with anyone
I provided you with a video that has been uploaded just now, and you provided nothing except a screen shot. We recommend you to provide a link of an affected video, because during the recent 24 hours no one complained about the streaming stability except you, and even so you're not an uploader so I am not sure on what factors you based your experience. We didn't leave our office yesterday until we installed all the necessary servers to handle the streaming stability, and we did, as everyone one can see by the streaming stability we currently have. We highly recommend anyone to signup and see the experience by himself and share a review about it here, as we care about each and every review.

GO Unlimited

sure that there are new servers? Your video doesn't start
Yes sir, don't worry.
More than 90% of our servers are working as expected, as mentioned previously. If someone complained, we take the necessary immediately and fix it within no time. We're always here and replying very quickly, obviously.

GO Unlimited

Top Bottom