gounlimited.to | New Dashboard - Free Backup option - Clean Ads - 24Hrs Payouts - Oldest video host since 2016

Ghaleon16

Is there some problem with the servers? The site is getting really slow these days. And I often receive the message "this site can't be reached" :/
EDIT: I don't know why, but your comment didn't appear until I had post my comment, now I know that there are some update running. Anyway, there were updates last days too? Because I had this problem before yesterday too.

GO Unlimited

Is there some problem with the servers? The site is getting really slow these days. And I often receive the message "this site can't be reached" :/
EDIT: I don't know why, but your comment didn't appear until I had post my comment, now I know that there are some update running. Anyway, there were updates last days too? Because I had this problem before yesterday too.
These days? Last days?
It was yesterday and today only. :)

GO Unlimited

This website cannot be accessed

gounlimited.to has taken too long to respond.
Hello,

Hope you're doing very well.

Please read my replies above. We're doing some necessary updates since it's the most idle period of the day, so it's better to do these updates now instead of peak times.

However, the website should be slow, but not dead, since we're updating 50% of the resources as we're shifting between them during updates.

Thank you.

GO Unlimited

We have done some updates on our system this morning which affected the website for 3 hours or so. However, the updates affected users stats due to some Gateway Timeout Error during these 3 hours.

I contacted multiple users to ask them if their stats is affected, but they said it's not. BUT, they didn't notice about the problem because the drop is very limited (10% maximum compared to yesterday stats).

Even that no one complained or noticed, FOR REASONS OF TRANSPARENCY AND CREDIBILITY we will compensate all users with 2x rates for 3 hours at the same exact time of the update next morning.

GO Unlimited

We have done some updates on our system this morning which affected the website for 3 hours or so. However, the updates affected users stats due to some Gateway Timeout Error during these 3 hours.

I contacted multiple users to ask them if their stats is affected, but they said it's not. BUT, they didn't notice about the problem because the drop is very limited (10% maximum compared to yesterday stats).

Even that no one complained or noticed, FOR REASONS OF TRANSPARENCY AND CREDIBILITY we will compensate all users with 2x rates for 3 hours at the same exact time of the update next morning.
Double rates started, and will remain for 6 hours instead of 3.

GO Unlimited

Remote upload from verystream not supported?
Hello,

Hope you're doing very well our friend.

It should be supported. Please send me a PM with the targeted link if it's not working so I can take a closer look at the situation for you.

Thank you.

Jutito

Hello,

Hope you're doing very well our friend.

It should be supported. Please send me a PM with the targeted link if it's not working so I can take a closer look at the situation for you.

Thank you.
slow transfer speed but at least it's working now :) Thanks

GO Unlimited

unfortunately, it's not working. all of verystream links showed as "pending" status :(
Then we have a situation over here. I will investigate on this matter by myself within today, and inform our IT team if there is anything that needs to be sorted out.

GO Unlimited

After the updates we have done yesterday and before yesterday, these are the results:
- The website should be much faster, LIKE NEVER BEFORE, as we have optimized the way it works in the back end.
- Faster embed loads, as we have connected all embeds data into a smart cache system so it loads from the CDN instead of the origin source.
- Improved the sound quality of the encoded videos.

If you guys have any additional feedbacks, please let me know so I can add it to the list for upcoming updates.

Top Bottom