gounlimited.to | Lifetime file storing, no deletion due to inactivity - Clean Ads - 24Hrs Payouts - Oldest video host since 2016

metadik

Hi there. wanna thanks @GO Unlimited and also wanna share the good news, since no third party is used for payment, we can get faster payment. :thumbsup: :smiley:

new payout request approved on the same day.thanks.

another very fast payout request approval..thanks very much @GO Unlimited
woohoo thanks @GO Unlimited for swift approval

thanks @GO Unlimited for the payout.. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
and also @ProStream

haunderv

Hello Sir @GO Unlimited

Good day my very kind Boss, I apologize for asking for your precious time to kindly check my Skype message please.

Also I would like to Thank you for always being responsive and approachable admin. You are indeed the best host, the best staffs, the best admin and most important of all the best friend that I ever had in this industry. Thank you so much for everything.

langel87

I want to thank gounlimited for the attention to its users, without a doubt it is at this moment the safest service of all.

PS: Thank you for the February compensation, although it would take place during April, being May kept your promise. They are the best!

HeatherLee

Can I make a suggestion on something I would like to see...

The ability to create, play and link a full playlist with the ability to skip through to the next track/video should you choose or even to start at a particular video.

GO Unlimited

Can I make a suggestion on something I would like to see...

The ability to create, play and link a full playlist with the ability to skip through to the next track/video should you choose or even to start at a particular video.
You mean a playlist of the uploader videos so the viewer can view other videos by the same uploader?

HeatherLee

Not exactly.

For example, I as an uploader create a video playlist of any number of vides (a full season of a show for example) export ONLY the URL of the playlist and embed that in my website. My users then click on that one link and the entire thing plays one episode after another in sequence. But they also have the option to "skip" to the next video in the list.

Top Bottom