gounlimited.to | Lifetime file storing, no deletion due to inactivity - Clean Ads - 24Hrs Payouts - Oldest video host since 2016

A4Y

Willing to sell the script if it can be adapted to other sites? people would be willing to pay to save the time/effor
Sry, we are not selling the script....worked 1 year on it....at the start was full of problems had to reupload 5 complete series with over 900 episode and much more xD. now finaly its working perfect. A Price for something like this is nothing someone is going to pay. And nothing that will satisfy us.

langel87

In my case the double rate has not been applied, my statistics remain the same and today for example is worse than yesterday

duong365

@GO Unlimited Can you allow add subtitle outside the my video, not to edit page one by one to add it? It's convenient to add the subtitle than the current way like the way Netu.tv work or openload.co interface in the past?

battlerapgod

Sry, we are not selling the script....worked 1 year on it....at the start was full of problems had to reupload 5 complete series with over 900 episode and much more xD. now finaly its working perfect. A Price for something like this is nothing someone is going to pay. And nothing that will satisfy us.
so youd rather not make any money off it? think about the business side of it. much respect bro.

@GO Unlimited im sending you dm about a server. ty sir

GO Unlimited

Hello Go I Want to recover my old videos can you please help me please provide me keep2share premium account.
We can't do so. :( We enabled double rates, you can use this extra income to invest there as we can't buy somethimg online for security reasons.

Hello @GO Unlimited

Good day, Kindly check my skype message please. Thank you.
I will check ASAP.

Gaffar Mughal

We can't do so. :( We enabled double rates, you can use this extra income to invest there as we can't buy somethimg online for security reasons.
Ok can you support keep2share links in remote uploads.
It was suppprted in the past the date is 10 10 2019 but now it is not support please support it.

Top Bottom