gounlimited.to | Lifetime file storing, no deletion due to inactivity - Clean Ads - 24Hrs Payouts - Oldest video host since 2016

gandalfo

Hello everyone :-)

I also have a question regarding the new compensation:

Let's assume you added 2000 $ as the old compensation amount to my account and I got one double compensation on a 15 $ payout. Does this mean that I am not eligible anymore to take part in the new compensation you offer on all April weekends?
In other words: you granted me 15 $ in total as compensation for all the reuploading and fixing I have done and I'm out now because I received some kind of compensation already? Is that right?

I understand that the old compensation process might have been too high (although you promised to stick to your announcements over and over again). However, I expected some kind of true compensation based on the month before the data loss and not a fixed weekend bonus now when most partners are still recovering from the loss.

Please correct me if I'm wrong. Thanks for clarifying this once again.

GO Unlimited

Dear partners,

An issue with ADB users that was preventing them from using the player has been fixed.

We also would like to inform you all that it is highly recommended to enable (
Force to disable ADB option) from your account settings as ADB users aren't counted neither in Google Analytics nor they optimize your website SEO as they will not be counted as search console hits as well. You all can Google this informations as well to make sure they're accurate.

We would like to thank you for reporting this issue to us yesterday! :)

Warm Regards,

Nasser.

VidD

Saturday and Sunday, yes. Or if you prefer; Friday and Saturday. It depends on the weekends in your region as we leave the choice to the partner itself.

Warm Regards,
Nasser.
I prefer Saturday and Sunday!
But how will it work? Do I need to warn you before the weekend (in this case, warn you today to start picking up double rates tomorrow)?

GO Unlimited

I prefer Saturday and Sunday!
But how will it work? Do I need to warn you before the weekend (in this case, warn you today to start picking up double rates tomorrow)?
You can either contact us every Monday or by the last Monday of April to claim them all at once, which is the preferred way if it's possible for you. :)

Warm Regards,
Nasser.

haunderv

Dear partners,

An issue with ADB users that was preventing them from using the player has been fixed.

We also would like to inform you all that it is highly recommended to enable (
Force to disable ADB option) from your account settings as ADB users aren't counted neither in Google Analytics nor they optimize your website SEO as they will not be counted as search console hits as well. You all can Google this informations as well to make sure they're accurate.

We would like to thank you for reporting this issue to us yesterday! :)

Warm Regards,

Nasser.
Another good news again! Very job well done again Sir @GO Unlimited
You guys are really amazing.

langel87

Thank you all for the positive feedbacks! :)

We really hope that we can keep you in this level of satisfaction or even higher than this level all the way!

Warm Regards,

Nasser.
I have already received my payment by paypal, I inform you that the fees were charged anyway, in addition to that it was withheld for security reasons :no_mouth:

GO Unlimited

I have already received my payment by paypal, I inform you that the fees were charged anyway, in addition to that it was withheld for security reasons :no_mouth:
Whenever you get a payment from any host in this industry, PayPal charge you fees, that’s totally normal. Sometimes we pay the fees in our partners behalf which is a thing that other hosts doesn’t do, but we don’t do this every time as it is not possible in some cases.

Our partners used to get their payouts without fees, unlike other hosts, so when they get charged by PayPal they think there is something wrong, but that’s the normal thing actually, which is paying fees to PayPal. Actually, with some hosts the fee is up to 6% while ours is much less, and in some cases we pay it in the partner behalf.

If partners wants to constantly complain about this we will be forced start putting the fees on their side every time, like all other hosts. In this way they won’t feel something different when they get charged by PayPal as they will be used to it. :)

Warm Regards,
Nasser.

Connorr

Anyone else seeing play button, when you hover your cursor over in the middle of the player, while a video is already playing?

langel87

Whenever you get a payment from any host in this industry, PayPal charge you fees, that’s totally normal. Sometimes we pay the fees in our partners behalf which is a thing that other hosts doesn’t do, but we don’t do this every time as it is not possible in some cases.

Our partners used to get their payouts without fees, unlike other hosts, so when they get charged by PayPal they think there is something wrong, but that’s the normal thing actually, which is paying fees to PayPal. Actually, with some hosts the fee is up to 6% while ours is much less, and in some cases we pay it in the partner behalf.

If partners wants to constantly complain about this we will be forced start putting the fees on their side every time, like all other hosts. In this way they won’t feel something different when they get charged by PayPal as they will be used to it. :)

Warm Regards,
Nasser.
I know that Paypal charges its own commissions, of that I am aware

If it's PayPal, it will be issued within 24h from now without fees. If you want it urgently, we can issue it but with fees as our free-of-fees method isn't available right now, but it will be in the morning. :)

Warm Regards,
Nasser.
I tell you that because of an answer that you gave me yesterday.

tipm

502 Bad Gateway.
+Screenshoot not working my upload desktop.

Please fixed 4x4 screenshot your automatic clone video signal off.Thank you.Goodwork.

GO Unlimited

Anyone else seeing play button, when you hover your cursor over in the middle of the player, while a video is already playing?
You can see it in the seeking bar as usual. :)

I know that Paypal charges its own commissions, of that I am aware

I tell you that because of an answer that you gave me yesterday.
Yes dear, but in some cases it gets out of control. I will refund you the fees for today in your account balance for my comment yesterday, but my statement was about further payouts as we can’t do this exception every time depending on specific circumstances.

502 Bad Gateway.
+Screenshoot not working my upload desktop.

Please fixed 4x4 screenshot your automatic clone video signal off.Thank you.Goodwork.
Both works fine at my end. Please clear your browser cache and try again.

Warm Regards,
Nasser.

m0xai

Hello,
do you have mirror domains? In my country, gounlimited.to blocked by ISPs. I mean openload have oload.tv or oload.club, that we can use instead of openload.co

Top Bottom