gounlimited.to | Lifetime file storing, no deletion due to inactivity - Clean Ads - 24Hrs Payouts - Oldest video host since 2016

cloudti

Why are some videos not showing up the views and download. I've been realizing this mistake kind of straightforward.

yagon

*** Let me explain which earning are adding in my account (views/download)
*** there is still showing ADB views then what's the benefit of Enable / Disable (ADB)

GO Unlimited

payment still delayed?
All payments are approved within 48 business hours as stated.

*** Let me explain which earning are adding in my account (views/download)
*** there is still showing ADB views then what's the benefit of Enable / Disable (ADB)

Enabling force users to disable ADB option will reduce the number of ADB views but will not bring them down to 0, as our system can’t detect up to 10% of these plugins. Try to disable that option and you will notice around 90% increase in ADB views.

Best Regards,
Ahmed.

Sp4rtan

They are the most recommended streaming host dude!
gounlimited have been here for how many years now, I just recently joined to their network (about 4 months now) and its amazing!

API? there you go :D

Thanks for your reply, unfortunately they don't allow direct access to video links through API.
So i cannot use this to my app. I don't see any reason, they have direct links in API documentation but not allowed :p

tipm

Remote upload added mixdrops and streamz.

Upload is only 1mb all browser and mode.Your servers is so cheap hosting service.Tracer working.

Added remote mixdrops and streamz thank you.

All functions working servers communicate or slow very very slow.

Test us/eu connections.

Goodwork!

rultakufya

Hello, thanks for Gounlimited, almost everything is perfect. But why the player initial load is so long compared to others? I counted, and from the time I click on the "Play" button and the time it actually play there is 33 seconds ! While when it's loaded and I click to like 1 hour(so it is not loaded) the loading is almost instant.

rultakufya

(Sorry I can't edit) and also I find the encode quite strange, I try to upload files no more than ~800 MO so every connection can play it, but for EG for a 797 MO video I uploaded, it is encoded at 1010 MO

GO Unlimited

Hey @GO Unlimited,
Could you tell us why in conversations it always takes you so long to answer? Just Curious :smile:
The admin will process all PMs when he get back.

Hello, thanks for Gounlimited, almost everything is perfect. But why the player initial load is so long compared to others? I counted, and from the time I click on the "Play" button and the time it actually play there is 33 seconds ! While when it's loaded and I click to like 1 hour(so it is not loaded) the loading is almost instant.
Please send me an example of the affected videos with this issue so we can solve it for you.

(Sorry I can't edit) and also I find the encode quite strange, I try to upload files no more than ~800 MO so every connection can play it, but for EG for a 797 MO video I uploaded, it is encoded at 1010 MO
Our system escalate the video quality into HD if it's less than that.

Best Regards,
Ahmed.

GO Unlimited

pending since wednesday are you still gonna process btc payments? its close to 48 hrs already..
Payments are processed within 48 business hours. The oldest payments we have were placed on 20th, and they will processed today, as usual and stated previously multiple times.

Best Regards,
Ahmed.

Top Bottom