gounlimited.to | Lifetime file storing, no deletion due to inactivity - Clean Ads - 24Hrs Payouts - Oldest video host since 2016

sensual

any update on the "export links" not working?
The export function works fine for me. What's wrong with it?

Can anyone tell me when files get deleted due to inactivity why some files can be restored (checkbox is there) and others not?

Streaming speed was indeed (too) slow yesterday but all you guys have to admit that there is obviously plenty of additional traffic and they are doing their best to upgrade their capacities and loadbalancing.

candyman

The export function works fine for me. What's wrong with it?
what browser are you using?

im using Firefox developer edition and adblock disabled and it doesnt work

EDIT: decided to install another browser and yep it works in that. Must be a firefox developer edition issue then

Kabyko

Hello again! I think I found a possible bug (unless this is only happening to me)

If I try to upload files on a regular window, about 80% of the time, the upload won't start until like the third try maybe? but if I use incognito mode the upload starts right away. I'll use incognito mode from now on, but I thought it was worth mentioning.

I haven't had any hiccups with the servers since yesterday, so keep up the good work!

GO Unlimited

Hello again! I think I found a possible bug (unless this is only happening to me)

If I try to upload files on a regular window, about 80% of the time, the upload won't start until like the third try maybe? but if I use incognito mode the upload starts right away. I'll use incognito mode from now on, but I thought it was worth mentioning.

I haven't had any hiccups with the servers since yesterday, so keep up the good work!
It means you have cache problem sir. Just clear your browser cache, and you wouldn't need to use private tab.

GO Unlimited

19th is my Birthday, I will have to leave the office and leave the support to our team, they will handle the support in this forum for the next 3 days only so as the mail support. Payments and support requests will be proceed as usual and as scheduled during these 3 days even that I won't be available there will be no delay with anything.

Wish me happy new year. :heart_eyes::metal:

Top Bottom