1. ragnar0000

ragnar0000 Member

Nov 10, 2018
    Why is the loading of the site so slow? The player is fast but the site is so slow, why? Can you fix that?

2. GO Unlimited

GO Unlimited Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2018
    It's being fixed, gradually.

Warm Regards,
    Bader Alajmi.
    Direct Admin - GO Unlimited.

3. MichalMehow

MichalMehow Member

Sep 3, 2018

Yea, gounlimited is SCAM but rapidvideo is not better. Im waiting for payment over month. Imo openload is the best.

4. SavkeUltras

SavkeUltras Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2012
    @Azot why you don't report thread to mods and send all proof about rewards program to @Rox or @Tango how much I know mods on this forum keep members to be safe and not a scammed

5. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    I guess you're waiting your payment since a month from RapidVideo and not GO Unlimited, because the oldest payout request that we still have in "Pending" status has been placed yesterday.

However, you can call "Scam" services that doesn't pay only. If you have evidence of scamming you, show the people.

Warm Regards,
    Bader Alajmi.

6. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    Yes, we do recommend that as well.

Warm Regards,
    Bader Alajmi.

7. SavkeUltras

SavkeUltras Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2012
    Better that @GO Unlimited also this is your thread you can report ... non-stop same shaving etc.. just flooding thread and whole forum.

8. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    Actually, it is unusual that we receive such cases only on WJ, while we don't receive any similar things through our support email. It's just like someone who wants to affect our reputation in any way, but we don't care.

In the beginning, we gave them some attention as we thought they were really having serious problems, and we even suspected in our system and thought that we have counting issues and paid our technical team to check it, but there was no issues at all and their accounts were counting just fine. Their goal is affecting our reputation no matter what we offer them of quality, money, and support, so we can do nothing to make them stop.

And if you just take minutes to read their comments you will find that no one of them accepted to contact us PM, or at least providing us with their usernames. Are you able to find and locate a problem for a user that you don't know what his email or username? And why he is afraid to provide me with such simple info? Just ask yourself.

However, I guess they're a good benefit to our thread as they're pulling the thread up once a while! Right? :)

Warm Regards,
    Bader Alajmi.

9. vidloader

vidloader Active Member

Apr 24, 2018
    Thanks for fast payment! But pls do something with slow encoding. I'm losing viewers while you could be better than Openload. But till now Openload is still better :(

10. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    We're fixing that right now. Don't worry at all, it won't last for more 72 hours from now.

More than half of million video were being uploaded everyday during the last 7 days which caused this problem, but we're adding more encoding servers everyday as well and it's being better gradually.

Warm Regards,
    Bader Alajmi.

11. ganimede

ganimede Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2014
    dont get me wrong, but waiting 48h to see an effect of your work is an issue. so its gonna be always like that?
    i upload file, change my image, and after 2 days I can post my vid? rly?

12. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    I told my IT team that's insane, so they're working on a solution to update the updated images and keep the other images (that hasn't been updated) cached for 48 hours.

Send me your username in PM please so I keep you updated.

Warm Regards,
    Bader Alajmi.

13. Bubblewrapdude

Bubblewrapdude Member

Nov 22, 2018
    Mate.
    Anyway to enable simultaneous upload? Just for that so I can transfer my series to you guys :( really hard to keep waiting for 1 to finish then have to upload then start again.

14. Bubblewrapdude

Bubblewrapdude Member

Nov 22, 2018
    Sent you a PM. You player support Mobile/Tablet devices correct?

15. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    Your email has been replied.

Warm Regards,
    Bader Alajmi.

16. lucius100

lucius100 Member

Dec 20, 2014
    Video Thumbnail not appearing still not fixed, not cache either, The video uploaded 4 days ago still has blank thumbnail.

17. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    I checked by myself, it should be fixed by now. Change the thumbnail and open the video in private mode.

Warm Regards,
    Bader Alajmi.

18. Bubblewrapdude

Bubblewrapdude Member

Nov 22, 2018
    Replied to your email.
    Please check. :(

19. lucius100

lucius100 Member

Dec 20, 2014
    How to change thumbnail? Is that feature only available for trusted member?

20. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    Currently, yes.

Warm Regards,
    Bader Alajmi.