1. GO Unlimited

GO Unlimited Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2018
    Thank you for such helpful feedback.

We will consider that with the next system update.

Warm Regards,
    Burg Axel.
    Support Staff - GO Unlimited.

2. vidloader

vidloader Member

Apr 24, 2018
    Video convert time is horrible. Some of my videos are pending more than 12 hours :(

3. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    Hello,

First of all, I would like to apologize for the experience you had with our encoding system. It is really not a usual thing to happen and we’re taking the necessary actions to fix that.

Could you please provide me with your username in the PM? I will transfer your files into another servers where they will get encoded immediately.

Looking forward to hear back from you.

Warm Regards,
    Burg Axel.

4. thespacerouge

thespacerouge Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2016
    please add webmoney,neteller or skrill >>>> more option of payment
    also please enable the option of change the image of video upload for remote upload
    and please enable to 1 or 2 mbps of download files,you speed is very slow.

and for last enable buttons of download,sharing video, embed, in full screen when the url have the next sintaxis: https://gounlimited.to/embed-abababababab.html

Example:

[​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 10, 2018
  5. ganimede

ganimede Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2014
    Experiencing slow upload speeds, and whats worst, most of my uploads stuck on 99% again.
    I guess you need to add additional uploading resources.

6. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    Here you're. Whenever bad things happen you come here to share the worst experience you have about us. :)

The slow upload speed will be fixed soon. We're adding "additional uploading resources". Don't worry about that.
    We will always do our best to offer the best "experience" for our "positive" users.

Please come visit us next time with good experience.

Warm Regards,
    Nasser Al-Sharaf.

7. thespacerouge

thespacerouge Well-Known Member

Jul 20, 2016
    jajajaja you system is a joke no count watch :

[​IMG]

Good luck, but I search other service, that count good
    chao.

8. ganimede

ganimede Well-Known Member

Oct 14, 2014

seriously, dude? if there is a problem, then I report it, not come to write love songs about your service.
    if you have problem with me reporting problems I experience, than don't reply to my post - leave it to someone from your staff who is more competent, and not just boor like yourself.

learn from your work colleague how you should reply to your users, when they report problems: https://www.wjunction.com/threads/g...ily-payout-mini-5.226455/page-17#post-2301685

9. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    That is not normal. Please contact me with PM and we will add you additional money.

Here or there, we will solve the problem. It doesn't make any difference who respond to you because at the end of the day, it will be solved by the IT team.

And regarding the lovely songs, I see that you have no middle options, either bad feedbacks or lovely songs, but what about (Hey, I get paid) or (Hey, I was using this service for months and did not experience any issues else some specific days.).

We have morale that good feedbacks raise, in case you care.

I am not against you in anyway.

Warm Regards,
    Nasser Al-Sharaf.

10. Vo69ci

Vo69ci Member

Apr 6, 2016
    I have been unable to register on your page.

I do not know why they make it so difficult.

11. vidloader

vidloader Member

Apr 24, 2018
    Try to disable your adblock. Captcha won't show up with it.

12. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    Hello there,

Thank you so much for such great feedback. I can guarantee you that our IT team will consider that with the next system update.

Hello there,

I would like to apologize for that very bad experience, it is something that we really avoid as much as possible. But, don't worry, our IT team are adding new servers now to handle that load that we're facing. It will be much, much better within the next couple of days with the new servers we have added.

GO Unlimited is growing up everyday and we're extending our resources to be able to offer the best experience for all of our users and their viewers. Thank you so much for being part of GO Unlimited growth!

Warm Regards,
    Burg Axel.

13. Nick Burkhardt

Nick Burkhardt Well-Known Member

Feb 6, 2018
    Streaming speed seems to work well. My followers say that The links redirect a lot and they are very annoying. Please handle the problem

14. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    Hello,

Could you please provide me with extra info in the PM? Like: how many ads they see and which region most of your traffic are from.

Warm Regards,
    Burg Axel.

15. uzonigor

uzonigor Well-Known Member

Jan 31, 2010
    [​IMG]

Isnt this supposed to be $0.004 for 1 US view?

16. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    It supposed to be, but for some reason the system deducted like 45% from you. It’s maybe because the view has no refere which could be (Hot-Linking) in some cases.

Please contact us PM so we can investigate and see what is the problem.

Warm Regards,
    Nasser Al-Sharaf.

17. Nick Burkhardt

Feb 6, 2018
    me too, what is " some reason the system deducted "?

18. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    Hello,

Could be security reasons, like: views has no refer which is hot linking in some cases.

It’s very rare cases that happen usually with users who has (Under DDos attack) mode enabled on CloudFlare.

If you’re facing the same, PM.

Warm Regards,
    Nasser Al-Sharaf.

19. Nick Burkhardt

Feb 6, 2018
    I think this is ridiculous. With the filehosts I'm working with, none of this has happened

20. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    The ridiculous part that you’re submitting the second comment for the same case but didn’t contact us to help you and investigate, your comments are useless in case you want technical help from us.

So keep working with your current file host.

Warm Regards,
    Nasser Al-Sharaf.