gounlimited.to | DMCA Ignored - HD Vids - Clean Ads - Fastest Payout - Oldest host since 2016

Will you be interested in file hosting service that is flexible with DMCA with PPS/PPD Mixed?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

jounin89

>>> VERY LIMITED TIME OFFER <<<
SIGNUP AND GET INSTANT $5
Reply here with your username after signing up to claim the offer.​
Netu.tv can Make this happen and very fast Remote upload the openload also have a embed protected i think you can make it too

GO Unlimited

Netu.tv can Make this happen and very fast Remote upload the openload also have a embed protected i think you can make it too
They protect their embeds to avoid DMCA reports, but we're a DMCA ignored service in first place so we don't need to hide it.

However, I will look into Openload remote upload thing and see what our IT team can do about it.

Thank you for your interest.

Warm Regards,
Nasser Al-Sharaf.
Support Staff - GO Unlimited.

Last edited:

GO Unlimited

>>> Important Great Updates on our Billing System! <<<

- All (Tiers) rates has been upgraded. We have partnered with new Ads Networks that offered us a very great deals, so we're able to offer much more rates. Check the new rates.

- All payout requests will be handled by our billing team instead of third parties. We won't deal with any third parties systems to pay our users anymore. This will ensure faster payments and no fees on you!.

- 5 Views can be counted from the same IP during the same 24 hours instead of 1 view. Previously we were counting only 1 view from the same IP during the same 24 hours, but now we count 5.

- 1 Minute or 1% (which come first) of the video is required to be passed in order to count the view, instead of 5 minutes. Previously we were requiring 5 minutes but now only 1 minute.

Warm Regards,
Bader Alajmi.
Direct Admin - GO Unlimited.

We are always working to provide the best service to you, we hope we have already provided what you really deserve. We will continue to provide better services in the near future.

Last edited:

GO Unlimited

multiple video quality 360p, 720p, available?
HD Only. But, we encode our HD videos in perfect settings to make them in the highest quality and smallest size so everyone can watch it without any issues.

Warm Regards,
Nasser Al-Sharaf.

Last edited:

GO Unlimited

i uploaded 2.8gb file not converted yet.
Your membership is not Trusted yet, so your videos can take longer in encoding process, but however, I have transferred your files into another server where there is no videos in encoding queue, so your video should get encoded very quickly.

To learn more about Trusted memberships, click here.

Warm Regards,
Nasser Al-Sharaf.

Last edited:

GO Unlimited

Solved. It appears that my old account was deleted. Registered again.
Happy to know your issue was solved. Feel free to reach us back whenever help needed.

Warm Regards,
Bader Alajmi.

Last edited:

GO Unlimited

why the statistics recognize too many adb views? more then 70 %?
I viewed your statistics, I did notice that there is so many ADB views than any user have with us. However it depends on your traffic, our system is only counting and showing you your actual traffic, so if it shows more ADB views than usual it means that your traffic is mostly are ADB users.

But, don’t worry, as long as they have been counted in your statistics you will get paid for them, we pay for all counted views. You have nothing to worry about.

Warm Regards,
Bader Alajmi.

Last edited:

skewford

Wow a NON DMCA video hoster, that is amazing!
I just tried to remote upload, but it seems do not work, I uploaded two files, and the two are blocked, one at 94%, the other at 86%(It is the second time I uploaded the first one).
Also, I am not sure that you have that as I still don't have remote uploaded(but on an other hoster with the same script there is), but in the "edit" (?op=file_edit&file_code=****) there is possibly the URL from which the remote upload came, by security, if there is that, would it be possible to remove that(to not expose my seedbox URL/my IP)?

GO Unlimited

Wow a NON DMCA video hoster, that is amazing!
I just tried to remote upload, but it seems do not work, I uploaded two files, and the two are blocked, one at 94%, the other at 86%(It is the second time I uploaded the first one).
Also, I am not sure that you have that as I still don't have remote uploaded(but on an other hoster with the same script there is), but in the "edit" (?op=file_edit&file_code=****) there is possibly the URL from which the remote upload came, by security, if there is that, would it be possible to remove that(to not expose my seedbox URL/my IP)?
Thank you for giving us a try and sharing this great feedback!

However, I believe that the source link isn't possible else for our team, and even if we hide it, your seedbox IP will be visible during the URL upload process. Here or there the IP will be visible, so I guess you should give us some trust that we won't share your private informations, that's what offshore services are.

Warm Regards,
Bader Alajmi.

Last edited:

skewford

@GO Unlimited Yep I know that this is 99.99% sure that there would be no problem, but it would be cool to have an option on my account to always remove that, just in case, for peace of mind :)

And what about the remote upload? I tried again with the two same files, and they are blocked again at 93% and 98%.

GO Unlimited

@GO Unlimited Yep I know that this is 99.99% sure that there would be no problem, but it would be cool to have an option on my account to always remove that, just in case, for peace of mind :)

And what about the remote upload? I tried again with the two same files, and they are blocked again at 93% and 98%.
Sure thing, I will share your feedback with our IT team, and they will do their best.

However, regarding the URL upload, when the link shows (Error) before it get started it means the link can't be uploaded or it's not a supported video format, but when it shows the (Error) message later during the upload process it means that the source side interrupted the process. I suggest you to make sure there is no specific settings that is interrupting any download process in specific time (Like: Allowing the download process for 5 minutes only) or so.

Warm Regards,
Bader Alajmi.

Last edited:

skewford

Cool thanks!

About the URL upload, it does not even show ERROR, it just block at a certain percentage. And there is no thing like that, I am 100% sure it works as it is some months I remote upload without problem many files and the last time I uploaded was today and it worked perfectly so I don't know. i'll retry tomorrow

GO Unlimited

Cool thanks!

About the URL upload, it does not even show ERROR, it just block at a certain percentage. And there is no thing like that, I am 100% sure it works as it is some months I remote upload without problem many files and the last time I uploaded was today and it worked perfectly so I don't know. i'll retry tomorrow
Well, thanks for the additional info. Yes, in this case I think it's just a latency issue either from your or our servers side, so I guess you should try later like couple of hours or tommorow to see if it's matter of time or there is a real technical issue that we should look after.

Keep us updated! We would be more than happy to know if it's working fine again, or we will do our best to help you in this matter if it's not.

Warm Regards,
Bader Alajmi.

Last edited:
Top Bottom