?

Will you be interested in file hosting service that is flexible with DMCA with PPS/PPD Mixed?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. mat

mat Well-Known Member

Jun 25, 2017
    In a scenario which a website is using only your service for video hosting, has more than 5k views daily and doesn't want to be in the revenue share program, what can you offer about the ad count on videos and account limitations? (I asked this before but is was a long time ago and things can change.) And can you send me a 1080p uploaded video example?

2. GO Unlimited

GO Unlimited Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2018
    Hello,

One (up to 2 max) pop-ad per the unique IP during the same 24 hours. Only HD.

3. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    Hello,

Well, we're still not the biggest, but since Openload traffic is decreasing as well as other hosts that used to be big, yes I can see ourselves being the biggest and the oldest one within the next few months, if not earlier. :)

4. AhmedAlbadri

AhmedAlbadri Member

Feb 22, 2019
    vacation to study? is that even a thing? people take vacation after study not to study

5. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    This is not the subject. :) I was supposed to sleep 5 hours ago but I think I have to work 48 hours non-stop to handle the situation.

6. annecruz

annecruz Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2014
    I would like to request for a trusted membership. Moving my videos from openload to here. Username is annecruz19

7. FilipAstrality

FilipAstrality Member

Mar 20, 2019
    Hello, can I get a trusted membership as well moving from Openload, euro1988.

8. DarkCromo

DarkCromo Well-Known Member

Oct 17, 2011
    In my country with the new European law, gounlimited will not last long, it would be obscured after a month if it does not delete the links for DCMA

9. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    Hello,

Our lawyers confirmed the stability of our servers in Europe. Additionally, we’re ready to move to Canada by one click, if that’s your biggest fear.
    We’re in the business for 4 years now and currently we’re the oldest and biggest one, so I suggest you to respect our experience before sharing your opinion.

10. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    Hello all,

PM With your websites links please. Would be more than happy to assist.

11. MoradAli89

MoradAli89 Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2019
    you should stop the crap mate
    first pages on this thread has similar comments to your saying they wont last for months and it's almost 4 years for them
    if you don't want to use them you're free but saying such funny thing isn't useful for anyone

12. NoshkaVivo

NoshkaVivo Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2019
    don't waste your time
    they always think they're more experts specially the Serbian guy @SavkeUltras since he wasn't able to open his own file hosting as @Cbeee said

13. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    Hello,

It's their right to share their opinion. We already been in the business for 4 years, so let them say whatever they want to say and let the people see what we made during these 4 years of success.

14. NoshkaVivo

Mar 1, 2019
    i mean it's annoying how they keep saying it won't last while 4 years isn't enough for them?

15. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    Our friend, you need to believe in something called (Freedom of speech). :)

It's their right to share their fears with us from our service. Don't you think he want to try our service so he is trying to make sure everything is safe?
    Some people (since we established the service) avoided our service thinking because it's DMCA ignored it's unstable, and it's their right and I can't blame them since my project is unique in this industry. Even after 10 years some people will still ask about the same thing, and don't blame them since they want to move tons of files so they want to make sure they won't lose them. No one expected Openload would take such action, and here they're.. so don't blame the people if they're afraid from everything now since their most trusted host closed its PPV program.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
  16. DarkCromo

Oct 17, 2011
    I remind everyone that DCMA is an American law. Now with the new European law they will be even more stringent. As he replied, do not worry in my European country that is not obscured. Starting from September 2018, my sites are blacked out after 15 days. If they obscure my sites because they don't have to obscure your site. My country is taking the matter seriously, they have no need for requests from the court, there is a communications agency that is autonomous, because of the article 13 European.

Better to use the API than to ignore the DCMA

Sorry my english

17. annecruz

annecruz Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2014
    Admin, my friend also wants to join trusted membership. Sent you a pm

18. NoshkaVivo

Mar 1, 2019
    i wish you get experience with the time so you can handle yourself :)

19. DarkCromo

Oct 17, 2011
    I'm just saying that it's better to use API than to ignore abuses. I don't think it has servers on Mars. Sooner or later there will be repercussions. Remember these words.

PS: Not even in Russia do they ignore all the abuses. And in that country the DCMA is legal.

20. AlwaanZR1

AlwaanZR1 Active Member

Feb 28, 2019
    glad to see it increasing now
    openload was dead already since months