Premium gounlimited.to - DMCA Ignored - HD Vids - Clean Ads - Fastest Payout - Oldest host, SINCE 2016

Will you be interested in file hosting service that is flexible with DMCA with PPS/PPD Mixed?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

GO Unlimited

just chk this ...my ip address - 117.228.214.179

if u want any addi information regarding account i give u ..

all detail PM u - Take a Look
Your account email address will be updated today.
same

Why were 376 video files deleted?
I have a Trusted Account, the files have generated calls or are freshly uploaded and you have been ignored by DMCA.

What's going on there?

Account Username: AnimeStreamin
We can’t share your informations in the public, so please open a support ticket.

Im still not trusted, does it take time ?
Im pretty sure that wasn't the problem.
Even videos uploaded a week ago got deleted without any reason
As long as your membership isn’t Trusted your videos won’t remain that much of time.

Rimski

You have stated that videos will remain 60 days and after that, if it is inactive, it will be deleted.
My account is less than 2 months old!

GO Unlimited

You have stated that videos will remain 60 days and after that, if it is inactive, it will be deleted.
My account is less than 2 months old!
Yes but unTrusted membership. You need Trusted membership to enjoy the 60 days privilege, as mentioned previously like thousands of times maybe.

Rimski

Yes but unTrusted membership. You need Trusted membership to enjoy the 60 days privilege, as mentioned previously like thousands of times maybe.
Got it! Then it makes sense.

Can you please change threads first post and add that 60 days is for trusted and 30 for untrusted. Right now its misleading.

How this trusted confirmation works? I have pm-d you my username and after that, I have to prove ownership of my website, but I haven't heard back from you after that.

GO Unlimited

Can you please change threads first post and add that 60 days is for trusted and 30 for untrusted. Right now its misleading.

How this trusted confirmation works? I have pm-d you my username and after that, I have to prove ownership of my website, but I haven't heard back from you after that.
We will get back to you as soon as possible my friend. We appreciate your time so don’t worry.

AnimeStreamin

But it does not make any sense that videos are deleted even though you're already trusted.
And that for files that were uploaded not even 7 days ago.

GO Unlimited

But it does not make any sense that videos are deleted even though you're already trusted.
And that for files that were uploaded not even 7 days ago.
You already opened a support ticket and sent us a PM, so I am really confused where should I assist you exactly? Or should I just ignore all of your message because of this spam?

BloodSucker

@GO Unlimited are you making any updates on the site?

It's been slow (both in my connection and also on RDP) and then going down on and off giving the ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT message.
And also this:

503 Service Unavailable
Service Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Am I the only one facing these downtimes and errors?

Last edited:
Top Bottom