Premium gounlimited.to - DMCA Ignored - HD Vids - Clean Ads - Fastest Payout - Oldest host, SINCE 2016

Will you be interested in file hosting service that is flexible with DMCA with PPS/PPD Mixed?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

Commodore64

why access deny in home internet?
says im bot?

Access denied
It seems that access from your IP address / network / region was denied by the website owner.
Please contact the website owner regarding this issue.

BloodSucker

Strange error: videos can not be posted on MyVidster. Video not found ...

most likely myvidster IPs are blocked too, as I also cannot submit to MyVidster.

this DDoS-GUARD thing is causing problems.

i can't even access the website, my own account, anything, on my own connection.

rainbowweb

most likely myvidster IPs are blocked too, as I also cannot submit to MyVidster.

this DDoS-GUARD thing is causing problems.

i can't even access the website, my own account, anything, on my own connection.

Yes- when i post a Video on MyVidster the Pics from DDoS-GUARD showing. The Programm blocks MyVidster! Without MyVidster no Traffic!

rainbowweb

It is a fact that MyVidster has been blocked and since 2 hours not a single GoUnlimited video has been posted anymore. So it affects all your users!

GO Unlimited

Only MyVidster is affected at the moment, so we will try to find some solution for this situation instead of taking down our whole firewall system. :)

Update: checked our videos on MyVidster and it seems to be working fine.

Last edited:

candyman

"Export Selected" seems to be broken, when clicked it just takes me back to the home page, any suggestions?

iyanlover

"NEW UPDATE: A Bug with requesting payouts has been fixed. You can now place a payout request and receive a PIN code through your email address to confirm the payout."

Double security :thumbsup:

Top Bottom