Premium gounlimited.to - DMCA Ignored - HD Vids - Clean Ads - Fastest Payout - Oldest host, SINCE 2016

Will you be interested in file hosting service that is flexible with DMCA with PPS/PPD Mixed?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

GO Unlimited

Hey,

im trying to figure out on how to get trusted membership.
As I understand, I have to contact you guys ?
The link you provided here: https://gounlimited.to/pages/trusted-membership.html

Shows blank: https://gounlimited.to/contact

Other option is Green support button ? Where do I get it ?
PM Please.

Hey Could you add subtitle feature to video? All my video need subtitle for user to use, but didn't fount an optioni to add subtile on your site? Thanks.
Already available.

Hi, is that a bug? I upload my file then it show the file in folder successfully. But after I reload and my files are gone, don't know why?
PM With a screen shot.

Within some hours, there will be new security step over all accounts.

A 4-Digit PIN Code to confirm the payout. Whenever you place a payout request you will need to confirm it using the 4-Digit PIN code that will be sent into your email address.

This additional step will protect users who share their accounts from allowing any other person who has no access over their email address to request any payout. Most webmasters share their accounts with their websites dev's or their uploaders, and there is a possibility for some disasters in these cases (such as the uploader request a payout or so), but not with this additional step.

That's beside that with Security Lock option enabled, no one can change your billing address, so you need to make sure that this option is enabled to have triple security.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sp4rtan

I contacted with them to become a trusted member, but no answer.
Also there is no API, as the most similar services provides.

Would not suggest.

GO Unlimited

Would not suggest.
We don't give Trusted membership to anyone, or otherwise we wouldn't ask the people to contact us first to get it.

Why would we offer something called Trusted status if we would allow anyone to get it? ;)

Mostly, your website has been rejected because it's inaccessible or recently created, or maybe it's not a proper website for a high quality service such as ours. :call_me:

As for the API, it's available in My Account page but you have 0 experience to find out that thing by yourself, which is very clear from your comment. :head_bandage:

haunderv

Would not suggest.
They are the most recommended streaming host dude!
gounlimited have been here for how many years now, I just recently joined to their network (about 4 months now) and its amazing!

API? there you go :D

GO Unlimited

I sent it yesterday. why are you waiting?
We need time to check the provided informations frrom your side. However, you can still work without any restrictions even without Trusted membership, so you're not stuck in the middle or something.

Top Bottom