gounlimited.to | DMCA Ignored - HD Vids - Clean Ads - Fastest Payout - Oldest host since 2016

Will you be interested in file hosting service that is flexible with DMCA with PPS/PPD Mixed?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

GO Unlimited

Sent payout request on Nov 6th and still haven't received anything
We don't have any pending payouts from that date. The oldest pending payout we have was placed yesterday. :)

Recheck your wallet or provide me with your username publicly (don't send a PM) so I reply you publicly with the proof the payment in front of the people. ;)

nignog

We don't have any pending payouts from that date. The oldest pending payout we have was placed yesterday. :)

Recheck your wallet or provide me with your username publicly (don't send a PM) so I reply you publicly with the proof the payment in front of the people. ;)
username elmago

GO Unlimited

username elmago
Date requested: 2019-11-04
Approved: 2019-11-06
Issued: 2019-11-06
Methode: BTC
Billing Address: 38KB************CACU

If you can't track your payment from the informations provided above, open a support ticket and provide us with the BlockChain tracking link of your billing address.

nignog

Date requested: 2019-11-04
Approved: 2019-11-06
Issued: 2019-11-06
Methode: BTC
Billing Address: 38KB************CACU

If you can't track your payment from the informations provided above, open a support ticket and provide us with the BlockChain tracking link of your billing address.
https://btc.com/38KBLtvaxdmRGXQADqX9kQW6uaqCkaCACU

You can see that BTC address has not received a single incoming (nor outgoing) transaction

GO Unlimited

https://btc.com/38KBLtvaxdmRGXQADqX9kQW6uaqCkaCACU

You can see that BTC address has not received a single incoming (nor outgoing) transaction
Your payment is stuck on 2/3 confirmation status. We have no control over this.

However, as a respect for your time and for choosing GO Unlimited, we will issue you another payment, but please refund us the first one whenever it's processed and confirmed with status 3/3.

Provide us with new BTC addresses and make sure it doesn't belong to services like Wirex or BitPay or similar services as payments to these services wallets may get stuck for ages.

nignog

Your payment is stuck on 2/3 confirmation status. We have no control over this.

However, as a respect for your time and for choosing GO Unlimited, we will issue you another payment, but please refund us the first one whenever it's processed and confirmed with status 3/3.

Provide us with new BTC addresses and make sure it doesn't belong to services like Wirex or BitPay or similar services as payments to these services wallets may get stuck for ages.
sent by PM

duong365

Hey Could you add subtitle feature to video? All my video need subtitle for user to use, but didn't fount an optioni to add subtile on your site? Thanks.

duong365

Hi, is that a bug? I upload my file then it show the file in folder successfully. But after I reload and my files are gone, don't know why?

Top Bottom