?

Will you be interested in file hosting service that is flexible with DMCA with PPS/PPD Mixed?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. 50gratis

50gratis Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    Well said.

That guy was very negative from the beginning. It must be very frustrating work with partners like that...

I also had problems during a week but I was sure you will try your best to solve them. And finally you got it! We have a stable host right now so thanks for working hard and keep GoUnlimited alive.

2. GO Unlimited

GO Unlimited Well-Known Member Affiliate Rep.

Mar 14, 2018
    Thank you for such kind and warm words dear. Will always do our best for our loyal parents. :couple_mm:

3. inside83

inside83 Well-Known Member

May 24, 2019
  4. Sckilla77

Sckilla77 Member

Mar 31, 2016
    Thanks Gounlimited for the payment
    I was expecting delay because it's my first payment, but it was very quick.
    [​IMG]
    :clap::clap:

5. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    Payouts are our most priority, we believe that our partners have fixed bills to pay such as RDP/Website hosting services bills, so there is no jokes with payments. We're glad to have as a partner also. :champagne_glass:

6. sinnerman

sinnerman Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2018
    @when you are going to add subtitles via third party links?

7. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    Working on it.

8. satisdestek

satisdestek Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2016
    gounlimited system very bad 480 KBPs download? Just a joke! And no buffer video!

9. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    Yes, videos don't buffer because the streaming speed is unlimited. As for the downloads, the speed may get lower than usual during peak periods to save the resources from overload and make sure the streaming experience can't be bad, and that's why we have the best streaming speed and the most stable one in the industry, as our priority is the streaming stability, its speed and the people experience with it. If you care about downloads more than views, you should search for another host.

10. kaufen

kaufen New Member

Dec 9, 2011
    A lot of videos uploaded on gounlimited are been redirected to tazmovies.com and these don't work
    I see only 30 seconds of black video. What's happen?

11. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    These are deleted videos. We show fake videos in place of deleted videos.

12. kaufen

kaufen New Member

Dec 9, 2011
    Why deleted?

13. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    Either expired or deleted by the owner. Keep in mind that if your membership isn't Trusted your videos will expire very quickly.

14. Ghaleon16

Ghaleon16 Member

Oct 1, 2019
    Hi, I'm having trouble uploading files since the last week, for example, I can't upload more than a file per upload, it get stuck at 0%, and even when I try to upload only one video, sometimes it get stuck, sometimes it start uploading at 400kb, sometimes 300kb and sometimes 30000kb. It only happens with gounlimited, I can upload many files at high speed on other servers. Is this because of the huge users migrations to your server?

15. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    Haven't received any similar reports, yet. I checked the logs as well and nothing similar happened to other user.

I highly recommend you to try again using different browser with cache cleared.

Thank you.

16. iyanlover

iyanlover Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2014
    [​IMG]

fast payment & thanks for payment
    long life gounlimited :kissing_heart:

Last edited: Nov 14, 2019
  17. snlcl

snlcl New Member

Aug 29, 2019
    hi there gounlimited.. i have an issue here and i need some help please.. i started a conversation with you regarding the issue.. please do respond if you have time.. thanks

18. iyanlover

iyanlover Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2014
    they always answer quickly. please be patient

19. Gaffar Mughal

Gaffar Mughal Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2019
    Thanks for payment long live.

20. snlcl

snlcl New Member

Aug 29, 2019
    yes in fact they always do, and the conversation was replied shortly after i posted here.. great...