?

Will you be interested in file hosting service that is flexible with DMCA with PPS/PPD Mixed?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. AlwaanZR1

AlwaanZR1 Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2019
  2. silverm

silverm Active Member

Nov 3, 2019
    pending bitcoin can you pay?

3. myvideolinks

myvideolinks Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2011
    Hello, how will I get Trusted membership?
    username: myvideolinks

4. GO Unlimited

GO Unlimited Well-Known Member Affiliate Rep.

Mar 14, 2018
    All payouts are issued within 48 business hours maximum if not less.

PM.

5. silverm

silverm Active Member

Nov 3, 2019
    you process payment on weekends to?

6. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    48 Business hours doesn't include weekends. Payments requested during weekends should be processed by Monday. This is the fastest ETA in this industry.

7. silverm

silverm Active Member

Nov 3, 2019
    thanks

8. tetas69

tetas69 Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2019
    Gounlimited, Amigo takes more than a week that the server does not upload good files, and it is not encoding fast, very slow I can not wait hours for the file, I am losing a lot of money

9. tetas69

tetas69 Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2019

10. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    The encoding queue is a little bit overloaded, but still reasonable. The streaming stability and the website loading is more than perfect while we're talking. As for the encoding queue, its getting improved gradually that's besides that you can upload your videos with playable format to avoid waiting your videos being encoded to share them, it's not that big deal.

11. tipm

tipm Well-Known Member

Oct 4, 2014
    Refresh yes all time refresh. Only 600kb.

12. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    The speed I am getting is around 4-8 Mbps during peak periods such as now, and 14-50 Mbps during morning. Please check your connection location, latency, and stability (regardless your connection speed).

13. tipm

tipm Well-Known Member

Oct 4, 2014
    your script not optimized firefox.Yes?

14. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    Please provide us with some screen shots of the situation you're facing, so we can assist you better.

15. tipm

tipm Well-Known Member

Oct 4, 2014
    This simple Firefox webupload 1 2 3 4....files only 600 kb... Chrome 1200 kbp....Refresh.Conversion is slow.Thumbnail is not allowed 4x4 or change my thumbs.Player framce code is simple.Allowed 2016.Yes i remember.I tested firefox and chrome.I waiting 4x4 thumbs and remote mixdrops,videobin,netu...good old sites.Goodwork.

16. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    If you have different speed with each browser, then use the one that allows you to reach the maximum speed.

17. playeriva

playeriva Member

Oct 15, 2019
    Hello,
    I'm experiencing a problem when uploading with FTP, some of the files just don't play (I'm untrusted - but all the files were previously converted by me with the right encodes).

Ex: I uploaded a entire season of American Dad (Season 7) using FTP and 7 or 8 of them just don't play, they don't show any kind of error and just keep showing the 3 dots loading.
    URL example:
    https://gounlimited.to/amgdbk07qou3/American.Dad.S07E01.1080p.Amazon.WEB-DL.DD.5.1.x264-TrollHD.mp4
    https://gounlimited.to/akaucbwki1j1/American.Dad.S07E02.1080p.Amazon.WEB-DL.DD.5.1.x264-TrollHD.mp4
    https://gounlimited.to/eddxrjppbav9/American.Dad.S07E03.1080p.Amazon.WEB-DL.DD.5.1.x264-TrollHD.mp4

Observation: is not the files format, if I re-upload them they play fine. (it's probably some problem with the specific server that the files are stored, when reuploading they are stored in a different server and don't happens this error).
    ** If I click play on them and wait 2-3 minutes it starts playing from nowhere.

18. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    That's strange. Please providee with your username through a PM.

19. migoleon

migoleon Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2017
    Did other members noticed their stats at half, or I am the only one? And I am speaking for periods that supposed that gounlimited, was good with technical problems...

20. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    I checked random users, and didn't notice for any drop. You can ask other members here also. You should check your traffic sources activities.