gounlimited.to | DMCA Ignored - HD Vids - Clean Ads - Fastest Payout - Oldest host since 2016

Will you be interested in file hosting service that is flexible with DMCA with PPS/PPD Mixed?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

migoleon

If whe have to said truth indeed, the olnly one who can encode the files at least in one day (even if it is small)...
Username: migoleon
In deed you asked, but I think that it's not only my...
So... Easy...

GO Unlimited

If whe have to said truth indeed, the olnly one who can encode the files at least in one day (even if it is small)...
Username: migoleon
In deed you asked, but I think that it's not only my...
So... Easy...
Can you carefully describe your concern? I am sorry, but I didn't understand the point of your comment.

inside83

I'm sure it's been asked but can you please explain what does N and O stand for in the file size column? Some videos have N, some O and some both.

Stokz

Hello,

1 - When subtitles in URL will be possible?
2 - If I upload, avi, mkv (everything else except mp4), will my files be encoded? (im not trusted member)
3 - Do you accept srt or only webvtt?

GO Unlimited

max 600kb/s upload speed your server communication...what is this?home server?
Refresh the page and upload again and you would be connected with different server. We have hundreds of them, and it's possible that some of them gets overloaded sometimes specially during peak times, but it's not a common thing.

sdasfsg

there is also the problem of download capacity limitation
adult movies are downloaded by many people, but they show
You have reached the download limit: 7.5 MB for last 3 days)

can this problem be solved?
why are downloads limited

GO Unlimited

there is also the problem of download capacity limitation
adult movies are downloaded by many people, but they show
You have reached the download limit: 7.5 MB for last 3 days)

can this problem be solved?
why are downloads limited
It's 3.7 GB and not MB sir. Besides that it's beyond reasonable limit for an average user when it comes to downloads, since we want to protect the website from automatic downloads and attacks by bots. However, the limitations affects the downloads only, and not the streaming, as everyone can still stream any content for unlimited times.

Top Bottom