Premium gounlimited.to - DMCA Ignored - HD Vids - Clean Ads - Fastest Payout - Oldest host, SINCE 2016

Will you be interested in file hosting service that is flexible with DMCA with PPS/PPD Mixed?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

ChuckG1

user name: ChuckG1
Upload page will not initialize.
Videos stuck at 0% on uploading.
No adblock is enabled.

GO Unlimited

It takes long 10min to 20min to upload by zoom. should be improve :(
Hello,

Hope you're doing very well.

By checking the website logs, I can't see any user who spent even 5 minutes to upload any kind of files. The maximum period spent on uploading a single file was 3 mintes today which is the worst upload case happened today so far as I see in the log, and it was for a very large file.

10-20 Minutes is unbelievable average for one file, in case you're trying to upload one and not mass-uploading in bulk which is a total different case.

Thank you.

GO Unlimited

GO Unlimited

Dear partners,

Please be informed that we're having a little bit higher than usual encoding queue due to migration of webmasters from another hosts. However, if you uploaded multiple files they will be encoded immediately, but if you mass uploaded the encoding priority of your account will be downgraded temporary until all of your videos gets encoded.

We call it Fair Encoding Process which aims to protect regular users from paying for mass uploadets behavior.

Anyway, this whole situation will be settled down very shortly. We have been through this situation every time a host close, so we got some great experience because of these greedy hosts decisions.

Ladyk

Although this message is displayed:

Code:
Video is processing now.
Conversion stage: Internal problem
Is it wait?

GO Unlimited

Although this message is displayed:

Code:
Video is processing now.
Conversion stage: Internal problem
Is it wait?
Dear,

Please help me to assist you! I already replied you through the PM you sent regarding this issue. What else should I write about this case!? You're mentioning the same exact issue 3 times daily and I am giving you the same answer every time but it's getting ridiculous now.

Sorry, but I can't assist you with the same exact issue multiple times daily.

GO Unlimited

do you have trusted account?
He has one, but the system skipped the encoding process for his files since they're MP4's.
However, even that the videos were MP4's, they're not playable. It's isolated case, since we never saw an MP4 video that isn't playable so far.
We will re-encode his files to sort this issue out. I already replied him with the necessary details but I am not sure what's the purpose behind pumping the thread with the same subject multiple times.

Jutito

I already replied you regarding this matter.

All the time? We had longer than usual encoding queue recently but I can't understand the (all the time) part!
Oh sorry, maybe I overstated about it (all the time) but recently, all the upload files always take 4-5 hours to starting encode. Sometimes, it took days or not encode anymore. Anyway, I read your notice and understand that. Guess that everybody (the ones who moving from other host) has a hard time now, just hope everything back to normal. Thanks dude.

GO Unlimited

Oh sorry, maybe I overstated about it (all the time) but recently, all the upload files always take 4-5 hours to starting encode. Sometimes, it took days or not encode anymore. Anyway, I read your notice and understand that. Guess that everybody (the ones who moving from other host) has a hard time now, just hope everything back to normal. Thanks dude.
Thank you for understanding my friend. I hope you accept my apology for such experience.
I can guarantee you we're doing our best here to deliver you the best service.
As usual, the situation will be sorted our very shortly.

If you needed any further assistance, just let me know. I would be more than happy to help you.

Ladyk

When I have uploaded few videos it worked fine.
I failed to upload higher amounts of videos.

GO Unlimited

When I have uploaded few videos it worked fine.
I failed to upload higher amounts of videos.
It has nothing to do with that my friend. I told you through the PM I will take the necessary for you.
There is no need to pump the subject again for the same exact concern, please.

Top Bottom