?

Will you be interested in file hosting service that is flexible with DMCA with PPS/PPD Mixed?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. inside83

inside83 Well-Known Member

May 24, 2019
    Verystream constantly on 'pending' :(
    Can you please fix it?
    [​IMG]

2. GonzaloSorel

GonzaloSorel Active Member

Aug 6, 2019
    This is a Verystream problem, y tried to import too but many Verystream videos are down

3. GO Unlimited

GO Unlimited Well-Known Member Affiliate Rep.

Mar 14, 2018
    Hello guys,

Hope you all are doing very well.

Most of the VeryStream links you added to the URL Upload queue are returning unknown errros due to some failures from their side. We don't have any control over their resources to check the reason of these failures and fix them, or maybe the links you added aren't accurate.

Please contact them in order to know the situation of their resources so you can move your files if you want to.

Thank you all.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2019
  4. inside83

inside83 Well-Known Member

May 24, 2019
    Thank you for your reply.
    This one isn't down but I guess there's a problem with every verystream's video.

5. nignog

nignog Active Member

Aug 13, 2011
    of course Force User to Disable ADB is enabled, it's always been enabled, ever since the problems you had with Adblock, my problems havent gone away, 20% adblock traffic.

6. nignog

nignog Active Member

Aug 13, 2011
  7. migoleon

migoleon Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2017
    I'm also getting about 10% adblock views although I have the option "Force User to Disable ADB" enabled.
    I also tried from incognito mode (not logged in of course) to see 3-4 random videos with "AdGuard" plugin (chrome) enabled and I did it without forcing me to disable the plugin (and without ads of course).

8. Twixi

Twixi Active Member

Jul 12, 2019
  9. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    Hello,

Major ADB plugins update their codes constantly to bypass ADB messages, it's not a new thing. We do also update our ADB detection system in order to prevent their updates from accessing our player which cause some ADB views increase once a while, as you can see in previous months there is always unusual increase that comes and goes.

However, the ADB increase/decrease isn't affecting your normal views counting nor your income, since they're two different things.

Thank you.

10. OhChee

OhChee Member

Oct 10, 2019
    Do I get paid for downloads aswell?

11. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    Hello,

Hope you're doing very well.

In case the gained downloads were not coming from viewers IPs, yes.

Thank you.

12. BloodSucker

BloodSucker Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2010
    Getting some errors in the site, which is slow now again....

Code:
    Error:
    Can't execute select:
    Out of resources when opening file '/var/tmp/#sql_53a89_0.MAD' (Errcode: 24)

EDIT: site also appears to be down at the moment....

Code:
    Gateway Timeout

The gateway did not receive a timely response from the upstream server or application.

13. jhon10

jhon10 Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2011
    again slow, just like another host that comes night falls lol

14. BloodSucker

Jun 24, 2010

Now it's just completely down..... :(

Code:
    ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT
    Been waiting for about 10 minutes or so to see if it would come back up, but so far.... nothing. :(

15. Jutito

Jutito Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2019
    Why some videos have 2 option download orginal & normal quality?

16. BloodSucker

Jun 24, 2010
    It's back up, but running very slow and still giving time-out errors frequently.....

EDIT: nope.... down again.....

Code:
    Error:
    Can't execute select:
    Out of resources when opening file '/var/tmp/#sql_53a89_0.MAI' (Errcode: 24)
    Code:
    504 Gateway Timeout

The gateway did not receive a timely response from the upstream server or application.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2019
  17. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    I am checking the website to identify the source of the failure. Thank you all for reporting.

18. haunderv

haunderv Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2013
    Thank you for the hardwork sir :)
    the player working fine just cant access the site atm on my end.

19. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    Hello my friend,

Thanks for the information. Yes, videos (embeds) should work fine, the situation is on the front-end website only.

We're doing our best to get the front-end website back ASAP.

20. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    According to the first report we got regarding this issue from this pretty lady @BloodSucker who suck blood from humans like real vampire, I see that the website went down for 3 hours.

As we respect our partners time, we will run 2x rates again for 5 hour (the website went down for 3 hours only but as an apology from us we will add more 2 hours in the 2x rates period).

As far as I can see from my side, everything has been sorted out. The source of the failure has been detected and fixed properly.
    The website works fine at the moment, but I should be honest and say that there is still some steps we should take to prevent the same from happening again, and I expect the necessary steps to be taken within the next 12 hours.

The 2x rates period will be tomorrow at the same exact time the service went offline, so the compensate can be fair.
    Not sure what's your timeframe, but it will be from 00:30 GMT+3 Kuwait City Time, till 05:30 morning GMT+3 Kuwait City Time since the website went offline from 00:30 till 03:30.

PLEASE, keep me updated if you guys faced any troubles. I won't sleep (while it's 05:30 morning here already!) until I make sure everything is running as expected.
    My Skype is online if you have it, and I am online here in WJ as well, to keep following any reports in case there will be any.