gounlimited.to - DMCA Ignored - HD Vids - Clean Ads - Fastest Payout - Oldest host, SINCE 2016

Will you be interested in file hosting service that is flexible with DMCA with PPS/PPD Mixed?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

GO Unlimited

Verystream constantly on 'pending' :(
Can you please fix it?
This is a Verystream problem, y tried to import too but many Verystream videos are down
Hello guys,

Hope you all are doing very well.

Most of the VeryStream links you added to the URL Upload queue are returning unknown errros due to some failures from their side. We don't have any control over their resources to check the reason of these failures and fix them, or maybe the links you added aren't accurate.

Please contact them in order to know the situation of their resources so you can move your files if you want to.

Thank you all.

Last edited:

nignog

Hello,

Hope you're doing very well.

Please feel free to send me a PM with your email address so I can create you an account.

Please make sure Force User to Disable ADB option is enabled in your account settings.

Thank you all.
of course Force User to Disable ADB is enabled, it's always been enabled, ever since the problems you had with Adblock, my problems havent gone away, 20% adblock traffic.

migoleon

I'm also getting about 10% adblock views although I have the option "Force User to Disable ADB" enabled.
I also tried from incognito mode (not logged in of course) to see 3-4 random videos with "AdGuard" plugin (chrome) enabled and I did it without forcing me to disable the plugin (and without ads of course).

GO Unlimited

of course Force User to Disable ADB is enabled, it's always been enabled, ever since the problems you had with Adblock, my problems havent gone away, 20% adblock traffic.
I'm also getting about 10% adblock views although I have the option "Force User to Disable ADB" enabled.
I also tried from incognito mode (not logged in of course) to see 3-4 random videos with "AdGuard" plugin (chrome) enabled and I did it without forcing me to disable the plugin (and without ads of course).
Hello,

Major ADB plugins update their codes constantly to bypass ADB messages, it's not a new thing. We do also update our ADB detection system in order to prevent their updates from accessing our player which cause some ADB views increase once a while, as you can see in previous months there is always unusual increase that comes and goes.

However, the ADB increase/decrease isn't affecting your normal views counting nor your income, since they're two different things.

Thank you.

haunderv

Thank you for the hardwork sir :)
the player working fine just cant access the site atm on my end.

GO Unlimited

Getting some errors in the site, which is slow now again....

Code:
Error:
Can't execute select:
Out of resources when opening file '/var/tmp/#sql_53a89_0.MAD' (Errcode: 24)

EDIT: site also appears to be down at the moment....

Code:
Gateway Timeout

The gateway did not receive a timely response from the upstream server or application.
According to the first report we got regarding this issue from this pretty lady @BloodSucker who suck blood from humans like real vampire, I see that the website went down for 3 hours.

As we respect our partners time, we will run 2x rates again for 5 hour (the website went down for 3 hours only but as an apology from us we will add more 2 hours in the 2x rates period).

As far as I can see from my side, everything has been sorted out. The source of the failure has been detected and fixed properly.
The website works fine at the moment, but I should be honest and say that there is still some steps we should take to prevent the same from happening again, and I expect the necessary steps to be taken within the next 12 hours.

The 2x rates period will be tomorrow at the same exact time the service went offline, so the compensate can be fair.
Not sure what's your timeframe, but it will be from 00:30 GMT+3 Kuwait City Time, till 05:30 morning GMT+3 Kuwait City Time since the website went offline from 00:30 till 03:30.

PLEASE, keep me updated if you guys faced any troubles. I won't sleep (while it's 05:30 morning here already!) until I make sure everything is running as expected.
My Skype is online if you have it, and I am online here in WJ as well, to keep following any reports in case there will be any.

Top Bottom