?

Will you be interested in file hosting service that is flexible with DMCA with PPS/PPD Mixed?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. tetas69

tetas69 Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2019
    Look at the screenshot I've published, you haven't counted any views all day, I have everything under control. and throughout the day he has not counted any sight, he should solve this.

2. GO Unlimited

GO Unlimited Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2018
    8 Hours? If 8 hours ago you had 5k (The number you have now in your stats) it means by the end of the day you should have 15k, do you think you can reach that number? I don't think so, because the best number you reached is 9566 and it was once in the last 30 days.

You stats will be shared publicly by the end of the day you would be able to see everything in detail.

3. 50gratis

50gratis Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    OMG That guy needs some type of serious help. Always annoying here in the thread with very easy things to understand even for a kid :weary:

4. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    @tetas69 So? https://prnt.sc/p9ki0n
    Was it a problem to wait some time to see your stats our friend? :)

5. sensual

sensual Well-Known Member

Feb 19, 2017
    Thanks for the on-time payment!
    :clap:

6. tetas69

Aug 30, 2019
    It is a problem to speak with you since my language is not English, what I was telling you is that it was eight hours since the accountant was in the same centre for eight hours, now if he is counting the views and of course the counter.

7. tetas69

Aug 30, 2019
    Hi Gounlimited, I am always the last to receive the payment, I see colleagues who always have the payment on Tuesdays.

8. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    Hello,

I am glad to know you're no longer facing that "delay in stats" anymore.

Thank you.

9. tetas69

Aug 30, 2019
    You will know why I say it, you are not very smart to understand it, friend I have been in this for 10 years if you want I give you some classes.

10. candyman

candyman Active Member

Jan 31, 2019
    whats the chance of getting some gounlimited banners made up so we can share our affiliate links?

11. 50gratis

50gratis Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2011
    https://imgur.com/S5CSm9C

12. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    Hello,

Hope you're doing very well.

Unfortunately, such concepts don't bring the expected results. Your website visitors are normal visitors and not webmasters, so showing them such banners won't attract their attention as you know.

We have discussed this with some experts previously since we have received a similar feedback from a partner.

Thank you.

13. apinkptt

apinkptt Member

May 11, 2017
    so here i am again
    can you please prove that you actually pay for download

we all know that you can disable that function but you still need to pay for it

14. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    As I told you in the PM and I repeat:

---------------------------------------------------------
    We do pay for them, but the stats is not showing that unfortunately due to the tables arrangement. We will update the reports page soon to make it more clear.

If we don't pay for downloads we wouldn't offer the option to disable it, don't you think so?

---------------------------------------------------------

Anyone who isn't satisfied with the downloads counting can ask us to disable downloads of his files so his viewers will be forced only to watch the video. We're not forcing anyone to keep his files eligible for downloads.

15. apinkptt

apinkptt Member

May 11, 2017
    Well, i have to wait for month to get that "due to the tables arrangement" reply
    after this long time you still can not actually prove us you pay for download

16. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    It doesn't matter how much time we take to arrange the reports page tables since there nothing wrong except the arrangement.

If you don't believe that we do pay for downloads we can disable it from your account so your viewers will be forced to watch your videos only, without having the option to download your videos.

Looking forward to hear back from you.

Thank you.

17. apinkptt

apinkptt Member

May 11, 2017
    I know you can disable that function, but some users prefer to download and watch
    and some forum dont allow me to post your link if download is disable

18. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    Well, I guess this is an isolated case.

Even so, downloads are paid but not clearly listed in the reports page so there is nothing I would worry about.

It's up to you after all to disable or enable downloads of your videos.

19. apinkptt

apinkptt Member

May 11, 2017
    you enable download function 3-4months ago after openload close PPV
    because many user/webmaster request it so i am sure this is not an isolated case

since you said you will make the report more clear

I wish that will happen soon to make everyone happy

20. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    With "Isolated case" I meant the forum that you're working with that requires a download link within the videos page.