?

Will you be interested in file hosting service that is flexible with DMCA with PPS/PPD Mixed?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. tetas69

tetas69 Well-Known Member

Aug 30, 2019
    It is a question, if it has a meaning, it only happens in the afternoon, during the night and the morning works well. It seems weird right? That only happens in the afternoon, ahahahaha

2. GO Unlimited

GO Unlimited Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2018
    Yes, the load is higher during the peak times so our database automatically increase the update time from 10 minutes into 20 for example, to reduce the load on the DB and prevent the website from loading slow.

3. t33p

t33p Well-Known Member

Mar 22, 2015
    Why can some users from Russia not get access to the domain - gounlimited.to ?

4. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    Hello,

Hope you're doing very well.

I have done some tests on my side using multiple Russians ISP's connections and didn't find any problems accessing the website.

Could you please provide me with additional informations regarding the issue you're experiencing?

Looking forward to hear from you.

5. tetas69

Aug 30, 2019
    Well, today it has been all day that he hasn't told me about a visit.

6. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    I don't think so my friend. :)
    https://prnt.sc/p9hf6p

7. tetas69

Aug 30, 2019
    I can guarantee to you one hundred percent that I have the same balance seven hours ago, and I have zero visits in the videos I have posted today, go into my account and look at it, I have no visits and the visit counter has not moved all day.

8. tetas69

Aug 30, 2019
    eight hours ago that I have the 4955 views, obviously now I should have many more, you already know the traffic I have.

9. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    We're already in the half of the day and you have 50% of your yesterday stats already, that's besides that you can't compare your today results to yesterday until the end of the day. Wait until the end of the day and contact me again if you don't have the same results as yesterday, but comparing today to yesterday while we're in the half of the day isn't reasonable. :)

8 Hours ago you have 50% of your yesterday traffic? PLEASE !!!
    Share your last 30 days stats so the people can say if this is possible or not.

10. AlwaanZR1

AlwaanZR1 Well-Known Member

Feb 28, 2019
    stats takes time it's not per second stats
    it takes 10-15 minutes for me here

11. tetas69

Aug 30, 2019
    Half of the traffic has been tonight please, do not argue and look at my homepage I have zero views, all day without making a view? I should have hundreds of visits in the movies that I have published today, go into my account and you will see that it is failing.

12. tetas69

Aug 30, 2019
    I do not know the accounts of others, I only say that it takes all day without telling me a single visit, it does not work, please check the problem.

13. BloodSucker

BloodSucker Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2010
    Stats take time to update. They don't update live.

And as I've come to notice, they usually take some hours to update during peak hours, so that the site can continue to work without delays. But the stats and views are always updated (in full) later in the day, usually at night time.

This helps prevent too much load on GO, and your visits/stats are all counted and updated at the end of the day.

Just because you see them at 0 for some hours, doesn't mean they're not being counted in the database. And you'll see those 0's turn into your actual views at the end of the day.

14. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    Okay, then for transparency matters; let we share your last 30 days stats by today 23:59 and see if there something unusual.
    We will not share your profit, but only the counted views, and let the people see your stats if it's normal or not.
    Your daily average is 7.5k as you can see here: https://prnt.sc/p9hygc

Because so far no one is reporting this else than you, so let we show the people the situation by the end of the day. :)

15. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    00:00 is 5 hours and 15 minutes later from now, so let we wait and compare your today results to yesterday by that time. Full day in front of full day.

16. AlwaanZR1

Feb 28, 2019
    he can't understand he will keep spamming
    i will unsubscribe from wj emails because of him

17. tetas69

Aug 30, 2019
  18. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    We will share his stats by the end of the day anyway. He is reporting this publicly so let we describe it in details publicly. :)
    For transparency reasons I can't solve issues that has been reported publicly in private messages. Everything that has been reported publicly will be sorted out publicly.

19. tetas69

Aug 30, 2019
    This should solve it, it can not be more than eight hours without counting any view, and also it is still not counting any view, it is a serious error.

20. AlwaanZR1

Feb 28, 2019
    English: views will appear in your account but you need to wait because stats takes some time.

Indian: आपके खाते में दृश्य दिखाई देंगे, लेकिन आपको प्रतीक्षा करने की आवश्यकता है क्योंकि आंकड़े कुछ समय लेते हैं।

Spanish: las vistas aparecerán en su cuenta, pero debe esperar porque las estadísticas llevan algún tiempo.

what is your main language?