?

Will you be interested in file hosting service that is flexible with DMCA with PPS/PPD Mixed?

1. Yes

2. No

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. haunderv

haunderv Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2013
    Is the site down? cant navigate the site.

reports, my videos etc. kindly check pls

This site can’t be reached
    gounlimited.to refused to connect.

Try:

• Checking the connection
    ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED

2. GO Unlimited

GO Unlimited Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2018
    No worries. A small reboot from our side. Shouldn’t take more than couple of minutes.
    We preferred to do it at this period because the website is idle at this time of the day. We prefer to nor make any updates or reboots during peak periods.

3. haunderv

haunderv Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2013
    Okay thank you so much. I love your service :D
    Need to upload more so that I can reach 5k views and apply for the program.
    That said I will disable my other ad campaign once I got approve on that program.

4. Hmaniac

Hmaniac Member

Jun 27, 2019
    is the giveaway still on?

Last edited: Aug 12, 2019
  5. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018

6. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    We’re excited to increase our partnership with you. :heart_eyes:

7. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    Dear Webmasters and Partners,

Advanced Drag and Drop option for Multi & Mass Upload purposes has been added.
    You can now upload multiple content through the web-upload method easier than before.

Q: Why it's Advanced?
    A: Each video will be uploaded into different server in the background to ensure that the user get very high upload speed;
    Regular Drag and Drop option upload all of the selected videos in the same task into one server, which can harm the server and cause very low upload speed, unlike this Advanced method.

The option is available in the File Upload page: https://prnt.sc/orit44

Thank you.

8. spitfire

spitfire Well-Known Member

Sep 15, 2017
    Hey,

got a question: You said here before that downloads are counted just like views. I tested it with "fresh ip and browser", without any adblockers or extensions. DL shows up in the file manager and reports page but there is no revenue for them? Is this what it's supposed to be like?
    I understood that three views OR downloads are counted and generating revenue as well?
    Thx for your answer!

I am quite new on gounlimited, I have to say I have never experienced such a smooth a bug-free service like yours before! Keep up the good work. :muscle:

9. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    Hello there,

First, we would like to thank you for your interest in our services. It is our pleasure to have you as a partner with us.

However, no worries at all. Please send me a PM with your GO Unlimited account username and I will take a closer look at the situation.

We do look forward for a successful partnership with you.

10. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    Dear partners and webmasters,

Since we’re the fastest hosts who pays its partners very quickly, we have implemented new feature in the Payout Requests history page:
    - ETA Of the payout process.

Details of the feature: Whenever you request a payout the system will provide you with an automatic ETA of the process so you can know when the payment will be processed.

Example: You requested the payment by Sunday, the system will provide you with a note: Expected to be paid by Tuesday 12th Aug during work hours.

How does it help you as a partners?
    It will save our users the trouble of waiting without knowing the time of payment and the communication suffering in order to know the date of payment.

Keep rocking guys.

11. spitfire

spitfire Well-Known Member

Sep 15, 2017
    Hello, I tested with another account.
    Two views, 10 Downloads. Only the views have been counted. So it seems not to be an account related problem. Please check.

[​IMG]

12. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    Hey partner,

No worries at all. I am here to help.
    Send me your username through a PM, and I will check each download and its source to see why they weren’t counted.

Looking forward for your reply. Thank you.

13. apinkptt

apinkptt Member

May 11, 2017
    i did the same test and ask him same question before in ******* , i really doubt they pay for download

https://imgur.com/Y2dh3DZ

please double check your counting system

thank you

[​IMG]

14. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    Yes, downloads are counted but in some cases not paid, unlike views where there is count if the view isn’t paid. This is the reason why some downloads aren’t counted with some accounts.
    We need to check the affected users accounts to see what’s the source of these downloads and the process of that download request to see why it hasn’t been counted.

We asked both of you and him to send us a PM with your GO Unlimited accounts usernames but unfortunately no one provided us with the requested informations, yet.

15. Juninho

Juninho Well-Known Member

Mar 29, 2017
    I also had the same problem with the download, one day I posted only the download link on a site and had good amounts of downloads, but the earnings did not count, compared to the previous day I posted only the embed and realized that this problem exist.

16. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    No worries. Send me a PM with additional and if you want we can disable download of your files as well.

17. dannycolum

dannycolum Well-Known Member

May 20, 2015
    Go Unlimited is the best!
    Thank for payment

Last edited: Aug 13, 2019
  18. GO Unlimited

Mar 14, 2018
    Hello our friend,

We’re glad to have you as partner.

Keep rocking!