gounlimited.to | BRAND NEW PLAYER, BLAZING FAST STREAMING - Clean Ads - 24Hrs Payouts - Oldest video host since 2016

GO Unlimited

Openload closed their URL Transfer, no one can move any file using the URL Upload feature adding Openload links anymore, either to GO Unlimited or any other host.

We suggest everyone to download the targeted files using the FTP feature they offer, and then re-uploading the files from your PC/RDP.

GO Unlimited

Is openload trying to make us suffer?
Either they're trying to reduce the load on their servers (but why they didn't do that over the past 4 years, and did it now? :) ), or they're trying to keep their users using them, as the believe preventing them from moving will stop them. Mostly the second one.

Aalesund

Do you offer free premium accounts for WJ members? Openload.co closes the affiliate program and I'm looking for good alternative.
At the moment I'm Premier Acc in Openload and I have over 12K files and 4TB storage.
I've registered to Go Unlimited and I see that I'm not even a "Trusted Member" and my acc will be deleted in 30 days if I have no videos. How to get Trusted acc and can I get premuim acc without file deletion?
I'm premier acc in Streamango too, but I have the feeling that it will close soon because it's like an Openload.
Can you add me in your "Valuable User Program"?
I need this - Lifetime file
I DO NOT need 50% more rates.
I want my files to be save!

Here is my Openload and Streamango:

Can I get Premium Acc on Go Unlimited and can you allow mass file transfer? Do you support Openload links? I've tested URL upload but gives me errors with Openload and Streamango links.

kangkong

can you please make my account PREMIUM so my files won't be deleted? I'm using openload for almost 4years and it sucks that they will be closing soon. :'(

GO Unlimited

Do you offer free premium accounts for WJ members? Openload.co closes the affiliate program and I'm looking for good alternative.
At the moment I'm Premier Acc in Openload and I have over 12K files and 4TB storage.
I've registered to Go Unlimited and I see that I'm not even a "Trusted Member" and my acc will be deleted in 30 days if I have no videos. How to get Trusted acc and can I get premuim acc without file deletion?
I'm premier acc in Streamango too, but I have the feeling that it will close soon because it's like an Openload.
Can you add me in your "Valuable User Program"?
I need this - Lifetime file
I DO NOT need 50% more rates.
I want my files to be save!

Here is my Openload and Streamango:

Can I get Premium Acc on Go Unlimited and can you allow mass file transfer? Do you support Openload links? I've tested URL upload but gives me errors with Openload and Streamango links.
Hello our new friend,

Please feel free to share your username with a PM, and I would be more than happy to assist you.

GO Unlimited

can you please make my account PREMIUM so my files won't be deleted? I'm using openload for almost 4years and it sucks that they will be closing soon. :'(
Hello our new friend,

Please feel free to share your username with a PM, and I would be more than happy to assist you.

alecuzbang

I m new to you website and i read all the comments from the topic. I have a movie website and i want to move to you service from openload..can you upgrade my account to trusted? username: alecuzbang . I ll try to move all the links today

GO Unlimited

I m new to you website and i read all the comments from the topic. I have a movie website and i want to move to you service from openload..can you upgrade my account to trusted? username: alecuzbang . I ll try to move all the links today
Hello our new friend,

Please feel free to share your website link with us through a private message, and I would be more than happy to assist you.

Stenli191

We kicked him out when 3 US companies tried to pay the biggest lawyer in USA against us. These guys think that we're simply "Ignoring DMCA" but the fact here that we're not just doing that but also dealing with the copyright companies to avoid any legal issues that may affect our service. We're not stupid enough to simply "Ignore DMCA" and wait the lawyers to take down our service! We have our own picky smart ways, these are our secrets!
What this means? Do you ignore the DMCA 100% OR NOT

akamai

Hello,

The aftermath & disruption caused in the webmaster arena is massive after the announcement for Openload's PPV program.
And I believe GOUnlimited indeed is the best choice after all,

Here's why:
-On time payment processing
-DMCA handling in a godly manner
-Fast servers.

Bader Alajmi is a hard-working webmaster himself & runs a lot of streaming & WZ sites. Therefore, he is very well introduced with all the problems that is faced by webmasters & can relate to all the possible situations.
Eg; I uploaded 3k+ videos a month & still listing those on my site, Yet not a single video has been deleted which has no views. Now that kind of commitment we all are looking for.

The Future for GoUnlimited is really bright & My wishes are with bader & his amazing team.

Best Regards.

GO Unlimited

Hello,

The aftermath & disruption caused in the webmaster arena is massive after the announcement for Openload's PPV program.
And I believe GOUnlimited indeed is the best choice after all,

Here's why:
-On time payment processing
-DMCA handling in a godly manner
-Fast servers.

Bader Alajmi is a hard-working webmaster himself & runs a lot of streaming & WZ sites. Therefore, he is very well introduced with all the problems that is faced by webmasters & can relate to all the possible situations.
Eg; I uploaded 3k+ videos a month & still listing those on my site, Yet not a single video has been deleted which has no views. Now that kind of commitment we all are looking for.

The Future for GoUnlimited is really bright & My wishes are with bader & his amazing team.

Best Regards.
I would like to thank you, mate! I am really awkward because of your warm words. Can’t really reply you probably. :(

Last edited:

Stenli191

We kicked him out when 3 US companies tried to pay the biggest lawyer in USA against us. These guys think that we're simply "Ignoring DMCA" but the fact here that we're not just doing that but also dealing with the copyright companies to avoid any legal issues that may affect our service. We're not stupid enough to simply "Ignore DMCA" and wait the lawyers to take down our service! We have our own picky smart ways, these are our secrets!
Now we'll see if the gounlimited is so really great and ignore the DMCA when websites come to US movies.:cocktail:

GO Unlimited

Now we'll see if the gounlimited is so really great and ignore the DMCA when websites come to US movies.:cocktail:
Hello,

We kicked out the biggest website in the history due to the legal issues, are you the owner of biggest website in the history? If not, you shouldn’t worry about using our services.

GO Unlimited

Is this a DMCA ignore 100%
Yes, 0 files has been deleted due to DMCA since 2016, and multiple users are confirming that above.

We kicked out GO Movies to protect our users since the copyright companies that is targeting him wanted to shut down Openload and GO Unlimited because of offering them our services.

You can’t compare yourself to GO Movies, because I am pretty sure you don’t have 1% of his daily traffic.

Top Bottom