gounlimited.to | BRAND NEW PLAYER, BLAZING FAST STREAMING - Clean Ads - 24Hrs Payouts - Oldest video host since 2016

szalik1233

As for me, I reported by e-mail that I would be doing a reuplad of the most watched series in my country. So it remains to wait patiently.
I wonder, however, how you count the files that have been re-loaded ??
One plus :) In the end I have desire in catalogs / folders etc. :)

Last edited:

Bak3

@GO Unlimited Hello, Today I got the compensation table but it was 0, will it take a few days to update or how , and file compensation is allowed by the API or must be uploaded directly

GO Unlimited

@GO Unlimited Hello, Today I got the compensation table but it was 0, will it take a few days to update or how , and file compensation is allowed by the API or must be uploaded directly
When your email request is processed then your compensation balance will be updated. It’s manual process from our side.

szalik1233

For me, "Compensation Balance" has disappeared. :) At the top of the page appeared "The compensation process has started, click here for more information. All pending payments will be made by Monday to midnight, including the amount of compensation if the compensation application is processed. " -
So I have to be patient :) and keep my fingers crossed :)

When I reported the resubmission, I received the following message from you:

Your request (12736922) has been received and is considered by our support staff.

GO Unlimited

For me, "Compensation Balance" has disappeared. :) At the top of the page appeared "The compensation process has started, click here for more information. All pending payments will be made by Monday to midnight, including the amount of compensation if the compensation application is processed. " -
So I have to be patient :) and keep my fingers crossed :)

When I reported the resubmission, I received the following message from you:

Your request (12736922) has been received and is considered by our support staff.
If you can move your fingers just a little bit and scroll up, you will find my reply:
Will be available again within hours. There is some bug causing not showing full compensation for some partners.
But you preferred to submit another comment instead of scrolling up for two steps. :)

lucasbarnes

Rather new to gounlimited, Joined not a long time before the recent issues, took a break from running sites after the verystream/openload death, so only recently returned. But I must say the service, email responses and handling of the recent issue certainly exceeded my expectations, and the service is WAY beyond what any other offers. Especially as I was fairly new to the platform, every email was responded within a day.

Keep up the great work, do not listen to the haters and focus on what matters most, enjoying each day and running an amazing business!

LB x

Top Bottom