gounlimited.to | BRAND NEW PLAYER, BLAZING FAST STREAMING - Clean Ads - 24Hrs Payouts - Oldest video host since 2016

GO Unlimited

There was no date by which to upload videos in your last information message. Anyway, what about the Trusted Membership? How can I get it? Videos are deleted after two weeks
There is no date to upload the recovered files, which means if you have files before 7 Feb you can recover them at anytime. We don't want to put any deadline for the affected users since they can't do it in time as some of them have real jobs and their time may not be enough to do this within the deadline that we may put.

However, since you're using free subdomain for your website, which is xxx.weebly.com
For security reasons we can't accept websites with free subdomains even if they generate good traffic and have reasonable Alexa rank and good SEO. We're following specific factors to issue the Trusted membership.

TheGrizzli

After the recent problem, .flv files does not seems to get converted. Before the problem they did.
It's very hard to re-upload 10 000 .flv files right now. Is this just temporary and are you looking into it?

GO Unlimited

After the recent problem, .flv files does not seems to get converted. Before the problem they did.
It's very hard to re-upload 10 000 .flv files right now. Is this just temporary and are you looking into it?
Kindly send me one example through a PM so I can forward it to the IT team and take the necessary.

NarutoItalia

There is no date to upload the recovered files, which means if you have files before 7 Feb you can recover them at anytime. We don't want to put any deadline for the affected users since they can't do it in time as some of them have real jobs and their time may not be enough to do this within the deadline that we may put.

However, since you're using free subdomain for your website, which is xxx.weebly.com
For security reasons we can't accept websites with free subdomains even if they generate good traffic and have reasonable Alexa rank and good SEO. We're following specific factors to issue the Trusted membership.
ok thank you.i'm sorry but i have to find another host that won't delete my videos after 2 weeks

EddyG

Hi, I have received a reply to your email, where it says that you compensate me for $ 320, although before I had 1022 files I was hoping to reach $ 1000 to make me a new PC as mine is dying with each passing day, but thank you very much anyway, after all when I chose gounlimited I already knew I was making little money being in tier 3 but I did it for another because I considered it a good host. well this is the screen of my profile where unfortunately the compensation written above is missing.

GO Unlimited

Hi, I have received a reply to your email, where it says that you compensate me for $ 320, although before I had 1022 files I was hoping to reach $ 1000 to make me a new PC as mine is dying with each passing day, but thank you very much anyway, after all when I chose gounlimited I already knew I was making little money being in tier 3 but I did it for another because I considered it a good host. well this is the screen of my profile where unfortunately the compensation written above is missing.
I just got the compensation! Thank you! ;)
Kindly share the compensation amounts since both of your accounts don’t have the compensation balance available because of the cache problem. The shown balance is your regular one not the compensation balance.

XYStuff

Good afternoon, I was recently notified that my compensation balance is $208, and I want to thank you for that!
However, I would like my situation to be clarified, if I re-uploaded 616 files, shouldn't my balance be different?
I was confused because I would like to know how they got to $208?

GO Unlimited

Good afternoon, I was recently notified that my compensation balance is $208, and I want to thank you for that! However, I would like my situation to be clarified, if I re-uploaded 616 files, shouldn't my balance be different?
I was confused because I would like to know how they got to $208?

We added the compensation according to the stats we saw at our end.
Post automatically merged:

Hello,
How to get compensation balance?
or it will be add after make payouts?
You can read more here: https://gounlimited.to/pages/comp.html

Top Bottom