gounlimited.to | BRAND NEW PLAYER, BLAZING FAST STREAMING - Clean Ads - 24Hrs Payouts - Oldest video host since 2016

altered93

Just for your informations guys

I have so far suspended 5 previous partners because of their awful comments against us, even that some of them are full with valuable Tier 1 traffic. Some of them also are old partners, with more than a year experience with us and more than 160 payouts issued into their e-wallets from us but we never received a reasonable or respectful criticism from them, but only rude and full of negativity ones.

If you want to share your comment, either if it’s positive or negative about the service; make sure you show some respect to the humans behind this work because they will show you the same. I don’t care how many views you have and from which Tier because all I care about is a service with a valuable partners who shows us the loyalty and love that we shows them and my peace of mind.

We’re the first service in the history who pays thousands of money as a compensation and we’re not saying that as a “Show-off” but we believe this is your right, and you all should respect that we’re the first host who respected and believed in your right.

Other hosts, if they faced the same situation they will end up closing and opening new host with new name and scam you again and again, BUT I preferred to be called the first host who pays thousands to compensate its partners instead of ending up in the history trash like other hosts who used to scam you, without mentioning their names.

Keep in mind we’re not trying to prevent negative criticism, but we’re only asking (“humans”) to make sure they show us some of the respect we’re giving and showing to them over 4 years by our hard work and our transparency.

And thank you all in advance.
yes sir, there's too many hosts who's closing after they're facing this kind of situation. and it's not like you're not working at all, i can see that the web is already working fine, only some uploads and conversion problem because of the traffic, which i believe it will be over after all partners done reuploading files at the same time like this time. and you already did your solution by opening more & more servers. i don't know how many dollars you've already spent to fix this situation, not to mention about the compensation.

and about to respect over human, there's a catchphrase in my country, and that is to humanize human.

the first one is fine after i reuploaded it sir, but the second one i've already reuploaded it several times & converted it myself but still it says going on conversion stage. sending you the metadata via PM now sir.
and for the last, kindly check my problem sir. :D
here's the metadata of my file you've asked before.
https://www.wjunction.com/conversations/heres-my-video-metadata-sir.672023/
thank you sir.

Kabyko

Hello!

I know that you guys probably have a very busy schedule at the moment, but I was thinking of a few features that would be great for the video player in the future. I don't know if you've thought about this already but here they go:

Set iframe height/width on the account panel, so changing iframes one by one to fit a certain size isn't a concern
Add Subtitles by URL
Download & Share Button within the Player
Allow VAST ads
Switch to JW Player maybe?

Keep up the good work!

GO Unlimited

Hello!

I know that you guys probably have a very busy schedule at the moment, but I was thinking of a few features that would be great for the video player in the future. I don't know if you've thought about this already but here they go:

Set iframe height/width on the account panel, so changing iframes one by one to fit a certain size isn't a concern
Add Subtitles by URL
Download & Share Button within the Player
Allow VAST ads
Switch to JW Player maybe?

Keep up the good work!
JW Players are limited and not open source to be edited. As for VAST ads, they may cause some issues with mobile devices and also all VAST ads includes adult material which is something we’re not willing to show.

Kennysofi

The weird part is that none of them complained in eStream, VeryStream, Openload, StreamCloud threads about vanishing with the people money. :)
because they disappear directly, those users can only be forced to accept the fact, the weird part is that they do not respect the people who choose to stay to solve the problem.

I don't know why...

Last edited:
Top Bottom