gounlimited.to | BRAND NEW PLAYER, BLAZING FAST STREAMING - Clean Ads - 24Hrs Payouts - Oldest video host since 2016

wilson460

I didn't know gounlimited was going to delete all the videos with the red dot. Is it to force people to ask for compensation?

VerteNS

I didn't know gounlimited was going to delete all the videos with the red dot. Is it to force people to ask for compensation?
If you had read the notification on your account, you would have seen that they said they would do anything to review the links

spiderana

hi admin can you please make choice of video screenlist instead of only one snapshot in every video i need to use it more on screenlist photo

spiderana

hi admin can you please make choice of video screenlist instead of only one snapshot in every video i need to use it more on screenlist photo what i mean is like that as you can see in screenshot

tipm

hi admin can you please make choice of video screenlist instead of only one snapshot in every video i need to use it more on screenlist photo what i mean is like that as you can see in screenshot
Upload Cover = Upload your screenshot or thumb.

I Upload all files 4x4 thumb or screen.
Post automatically merged:

FTP Not working Time Connection Error.

Webupload is very very slow.

:((((

Last edited:

altered93

Kindly try to delete these 2 files and upload them again and if the same happens let me know to check their metadata. Make sure to delete these ones first.
the first one is fine after i reuploaded it sir, but the second one i've already reuploaded it several times & converted it myself but still it says going on conversion stage. sending you the metadata via PM now sir.

tipm

from 269.7 Mb

Upload speed: 37 KB/Sec
Time remaining: 2 hours 3 minutes

Server Problems?Overload?

tetas69

How many weeks will it take to fix this disaster? Because you don't throw this server away and open another one, because this is worthless, it doesn't upload the files, nor does it encode them, gounlimted.to has died.

iyanlover

How many weeks will it take to fix this disaster? Because you don't throw this server away and open another one, because this is worthless, it doesn't upload the files, nor does it encode them, gounlimted.to has died.
Why did you say so? Didn't you read the previous post?
In fact they have tried to fix everything and give compensation to each user

victor1990268

Why did you say so? Didn't you read the previous post?
In fact they have tried to fix everything and give compensation to each user
I am only giving compensation to the one who has backup in my case I do not have backup of my 4,000 lost files. but what they have made it easy, you just have to delete the dead files one by one, upload the new file one by one and add the files to your website one by one, search the code of the new files one by one create A list of the files you deleted and uploaded and sent by mail so they give you a reward for each file uploaded.

Oh, for good luck with 24kb uploads and no conversion to mp4 videos and queuing more than 1k

and here I am uploading the files as I can and seeing how the gain plummets for the truth is the best host that exists

Commodore64

@tetas69

move to other host cuz here u will get lies and scam only.

u not really beleive this lie of hack do u?

Just so you guys know what's going on:
This is the biggest disaster we have been through, maybe you guys will not be affected that much but we (the team) will. Our team recommended me to not share any details but I prefer to let the people know what's going on instead of letting them make up some stories in their mind.

Our moderator tool has been broken, and I would say that this is the biggest Security Breach we had ever. The tool has been hacked and more than 200 fake payout request has been placed from accounts that doesn't exist and also approved with amount $62,000 at least in total. All partners payout request and account balances are fine, since the breach made fake requests using account names that doesn't exist.

The tool also offers manual access to all of our servers, which is why I turned all of them OFF and added new ones with no moderator tool. As for the old servers, we need to fix all of them manually.

You, as a partner, has nothing to do with this, and you're not going to pay any cent because of our mistakes. You guys will be compensated like nothing happened in first place. Even if some of your files were lost, you will be compensated with more money than you used to earn monthly, in one day.

As for now, the uploading process should work fine so as well as the recently uploaded videos. Old videos should get back to work gradually.

This situation will make GO Unlimited unprofitable for me and the team for the next 6 months at least, since we will cover the loss from our own money, but this is the price we're supposed to pay for such mistake. We gonna handle this since we have been trusted by thousands of partners who have no doubt about the efforts we will spend for them.

I will also share any update.

Last edited:

provetto44

you asked us to gather all the material and with great effort we agreed to do it. the upload goes to 30kb / s. how the heck do all my films with this speed?

It takes me 48 years to upload all my stuff!

byeopenload

Here is a tip to overcome the slow upload speed. 1st step - upload your videos somewhere else

2nd step - remote upload them on gounlimited

I do this as temporary solution until the upload speed is fixed. It seems there is no problem with remote upload so it does the job for me.

Phenomenal

My backups are in Google photos,
Here is a tip to overcome the slow upload speed. 1st step - upload your videos somewhere else

2nd step - remote upload them on gounlimited

I do this as temporary solution until the upload speed is fixed. It seems there is no problem with remote upload so it does the job for me.
My backups are in Google photos, where do you upload your content?

byeopenload

My backups are in Google photos,

My backups are in Google photos, where do you upload your content?
I use streamable dot com. No registration and no speed capping for me. Importantly it is compatible with GOunlimited remote upload. But the max video size is only 1gb.

Top Bottom