gounlimited.to | BRAND NEW PLAYER, BLAZING FAST STREAMING - Clean Ads - 24Hrs Payouts - Oldest video host since 2016

GO Unlimited

My state has been zero or (0.1 or 0.2) since yesterday
I'm feeling that i wasted my time for years, and whatever i had made, have been destroyed in a moment
It's not our fault that you remove our videos
you should keep counting clicks on old removed video for those users who can not re-upload videos
It will be compensated manually as I said. As for now, you can upload your new videos to keep the counting working.
Post automatically merged:

web upload very slow sir @GO Unlimited
Kindly try now.

fradesteam

its been hours i have been waiting for my videos to be converted. NOTHING!!!! . pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee fix this its becoming unbearable.

totomos

Very good job with encoding.. Thank you so much, it was very important step!
its been hours i have been waiting for my videos to be converted. NOTHING!!!! . pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee fix this its becoming unbearable.
Some of files are not playable, but if you try to re-upload them, encoding is super-fast right now!

duong365

Please boost the encode process. My video is have not encoded for 5 days. It's still not online. Too slow.

GO Unlimited

The problem lies here
Videos uploaded via FTP . cannot be played and the screen is black.
Please fix this @GO Unlimited
We gonna tale care of that.

the users are reporting the videos to me because they don't convert I have more than 400 to 700 reports daily
I am currently working on it. The encoding queue should be reduced more than the half.

victor1990268

I think it was a bad pay to re-upload video, I can assure that some users will upload the videos will not publish it again and the visits will be at zero just think I :raised_hands: :raised_hands:

srfelipe

some videos are slow play ejem vd
I have the same problem, some videos buffering extremely slowly, while other videos streamed just fine. Don't appear to be any link between the occurrence of this issue and video length or size. Some videos simply didn't work properly while others are absolutely fine. I have an video on server "fs224" that have only 33 views but 217 started.

Top Bottom