gounlimited.to | BRAND NEW PLAYER, BLAZING FAST STREAMING - Clean Ads - 24Hrs Payouts - Oldest video host since 2016

candyman

is anything being done about the re-uploaded videos not working.

ive spent a fair amount of time re-uploading and a fair amount of videos are not playable

it looks like server fs252, fs241 have the problem, possibly even more.

dijone

what do you do at all, you deleted the old files and the statistics dropped too. restore the old files, or all sites are dead.

you absolutely messed up everything, we can't even work

haunderv

what do you do at all, you deleted the old files and the statistics dropped too. restore the old files, or all sites are dead.

you absolutely messed up everything, we can't even work
Kindly elaborate please? me and others might able to help you.

yagon

Let them fixed it , It is better not to disturb them indiscriminately .
you're re-uploading file and facing error or low speed etc.
it's an common and it will be fixed soon (you're always putting comment lol)

when you start your work you got attention . if the same time someone asking unnecessary questions you must lose your attention . there is thousand of users who are use this hosting for there site, if all of them start asking same question again and again you will never find your answer anywhere
So we should avoid unnecessary question which can be ok in few min or an hour .
let them work , everything would be fine soon ;)

GonzaloSorel

I found some videos that does not play.
Are guys you checked if you have the same problem?

MAybe are you uploading houndreds of videos and they dont play

candyman

I found some videos that does not play.
Are guys you checked if you have the same problem?

MAybe are you uploading houndreds of videos and they dont play
ive got the same issue, as posted in the previous page, certain servers are not playing videos properly

couchcooch

FTP Upload not working

Response: 530 Login incorrect.
Error: Critical error: Could not connect to server

And for the record i triple checked FTP password, thinking i've gone nuts

GO Unlimited

What about users like me who don't have time to re-upload tones of videos?
I put your player as main player on most of my websites and all of them have ruined now, I don't have the time to re-upload the removed videos
How are you going to save my websites? I'm pretty sure google would penalize my websites sooner or later
What do i do now?
You can ask someone to do it and pay them from the compensation we’re offering.
Post automatically merged:

We gonna check all videos and balance the load today so everything works smoothly tonight.

movie100

when I deleted and reupload, do I need to go to each post on the web to fix the article or it auto update the new link. Thank you !

syswer

The only thing that occurs to me is to stop uploading anything to this site, until the upload is resolved.

spcazo

in the settings of each file, click the blue pencil to the right when looking in the files list
Yes I've checked the edit file page. I don't see any option for editing the cover image. Please be more specific or post screen shot if possible.

dijone

YOU DELETED OLDER FILES AND STATISTIK IS DOWN THIS IS NORMAL? BAY BAY GOUNLIMITED. you've ruined everything

you said that old files would still generate revenue. well, they're no longer profitable

altered93

when I deleted and reupload, do I need to go to each post on the web to fix the article or it auto update the new link. Thank you !
of course you need to update it sir. it can't update by itself.

Yes I've checked the edit file page. I don't see any option for editing the cover image. Please be more specific or post screen shot if possible.
blue pencil > *scroll to bottom* > change snapshot > *scroll to bottom* > choose file > upload

Top Bottom