gounlimited.to | BRAND NEW PLAYER, BLAZING FAST STREAMING - Clean Ads - 24Hrs Payouts - Oldest video host since 2016

Connorr

Well-Known Member
89
47
18
2018
When they become they become nonfunctional.
I think it deletes the upload and links the old video uploaded ...
Yeah that's why I'm "afraid" to start mass upload, I don't want to have to do it over and over again until it eventually works :S
 

EddyG

Well-Known Member
68
23
8
2019
Yeah that's why I'm "afraid" to start mass upload, I don't want to have to do it over and over again until it eventually works :S
I followed what the admin said to do first and receive the bonuses. Erase everything and put everything back on again, I have been awake for almost 24 hours and now I will continue since I am just over half. Fortunately I had made backups (not all of them unfortunately) and now I am recovering everything via remote upload checking some videos here and there it seems that they work. Although unfortunately reloading them is only half the job as I have to recreate all the tables from scratch to put back on my site.
Good luck to all. :smile:
 

Gaffar Mughal

Well-Known Member
182
73
28
2019
Sir i have lost my 2k videos
I can reupload just 1k videos
1k videos will take 1 month for me can i will get bonus for 1k videos after some days.
 

Ladyk

Well-Known Member
956
183
43
2010
I followed what the admin said to do first and receive the bonuses. Erase everything and put everything back on again, I have been awake for almost 24 hours and now I will continue since I am just over half. Fortunately I had made backups (not all of them unfortunately) and now I am recovering everything via remote upload checking some videos here and there it seems that they work. Although unfortunately reloading them is only half the job as I have to recreate all the tables from scratch to put back on my site.
Good luck to all. :smile:
You contacted that email and deleted when they told you to do?
I contacted and sent a list of files because being so many I planned to do in 2 phases.

Now if it is best to literally erase everything?
 

EddyG

Well-Known Member
68
23
8
2019
You contacted that email and deleted when they told you to do?
I contacted and sent a list of files because being so many I planned to do in 2 phases.

Now if it is best to literally erase everything?
Yes in the last line in the explanation on the site there is written to send an email as soon as you start to put everything back, I did it for safety, although unfortunately it will still take me many hours to finish everything
 

spreadp

Member
24
11
3
2019
Yes in the last line in the explanation on the site there is written to send an email as soon as you start to put everything back, I did it for safety, although unfortunately it will still take me many hours to finish everything
let them time i just reuploaded 500GB since few hours ^^

Bader is working hard so wait and reupload you will get your compensation
 

darkalex97

Well-Known Member
103
37
28
2019
I finally reuploaded all my videos! They weren't a lot but I did my part :muscle:
Hope you guys can keep up with the recovery of everything else.

Also, GOUnlimited can i contact you with a PM? Or do you have full inbox? Do you prefer an email?
 

GO Unlimited

Well-Known Member
3,743
2,788
113
2018
Short Update:
- While we're SUPER busy, I issued 25% of pending payouts and will issue the other 75% tomorrow at night as usual. I didn't have time to issue payouts but I know you guys have fixed bills to pay so I dedicated sometime to issue the payouts so no one of you miss any bill or face any bad situation.

- 10+ Servers should be delivered today. I will not leave the office until they're all installed.

- The encoding queue will be improved today besides the upload speed.

- I will complete the important tasks first such as installing the servers and make sure the service is 100% balanced with its servers, and then will start the compensation. This will not take one week maximum.
 

bing021

Active Member
40
20
8
2019
I didn't understand a problem. Can the files that have been lost be recovered over a certain period or are they permanently lost and should we start from 0?
 

candyman

Well-Known Member
180
97
28
2019
I didn't understand a problem. Can the files that have been lost be recovered over a certain period or are they permanently lost and should we start from 0?
probably the million dollar question right there.

if they can be recovered i would rather wait then have to spend months re-uploading. if they cant be recovered then i need to start now
 

Ladyk

Well-Known Member
956
183
43
2010
Short Update:
- While we're SUPER busy, I issued 25% of pending payouts and will issue the other 75% tomorrow at night as usual. I didn't have time to issue payouts but I know you guys have fixed bills to pay so I dedicated sometime to issue the payouts so no one of you miss any bill or face any bad situation.

- 10+ Servers should be delivered today. I will not leave the office until they're all installed.

- The encoding queue will be improved today besides the upload speed.

- I will complete the important tasks first such as installing the servers and make sure the service is 100% balanced with its servers, and then will start the compensation. This will not take one week maximum.
thanks
Then I erase all the old and eating up again then?

Sorry to ask so many times, I go nervous with the situation and I use translators I find it hard to understand things.
 

GO Unlimited

Well-Known Member
3,743
2,788
113
2018
I didn't understand a problem. Can the files that have been lost be recovered over a certain period or are they permanently lost and should we start from 0?
When we’re done with all necessary tasks, we will recover most important servers. Updating the security settings of an old server takes more than 15 hours due to the security files size, while adding new server takes 15 minutes, that’s why we’re adding new ones instead of updating the old ones for now.

15 Hours in 200 server will take 3,000 hours, while adding new 200 servers will take 3,000 minutes.

However, in order to avoid this in the future we will build a new system with 3 levels of external backups that works in this order:
- OVH as Front-End (Streaming)
- Online SAS as Online Backup (First level, that works in case of OVH failure)
- FDC as Online Backup (Second level, in case Online resources wasn’t able to handle all the load)
- Leaseweb as Offline Backup (this backup will never be online, but only to import our partners files from it in case we lose the front end, first and second levels. The offline data will never be exhibited to any risk considering its offline.

Previously, we used to have only OVH as front end and Zain Telecommunications as backup, which means one level instead of 3. The Zain Telecommunications servers speed when we tested them is less than 100 Mbps per each, which means we need a lot of time to restore all files and that’s why I asked most users to re-upload instead so they can reduce the number of files we have in Zain Telecommunications with their lovely speed.

The new system we’re building will never fail unless WW3 starts. The secret of the new system is not the 3 new levels, but the offline backup.
We may be able to do 10 level of backups, but that would be risky if all of them are online because if one of them got hacked the rest will be as well, but the offline backup will never receive any external commands, but only users files through specific local port.
 

bing021

Active Member
40
20
8
2019
probably the million dollar question right there.

if they can be recovered i would rather wait then have to spend months re-uploading. if they cant be recovered then i need to start now
I know, for this reason I asked because I know if I can wait or go up everything from 0.

When we’re done with all necessary tasks, we will recover most important servers. Updating the security settings of an old server takes more than 15 hours due to the security files size, while adding new server takes 15 minutes, that’s why we’re adding new ones instead of updating the old ones for now.

15 Hours in 200 server will take 3,000 hours, while adding new 200 servers will take 3,000 minutes.

However, in order to avoid this in the future we will build a new system with 3 levels of external backups that works in this order:
- OVH as Front-End (Streaming)
- Online SAS as Online Backup (First level, that works in case of OVH failure)
- FDC as Online Backup (Second level, in case Online resources wasn’t able to handle all the load)
- Leaseweb as Offline Backup (this backup will never be online, but only to import our partners files from it in case we lose the front end, first and second levels. The offline data will never be exhibited to any risk considering its offline.

Previously, we used to have only OVH as front end and Zain Telecommunications as backup, which means one level instead of 3. The Zain Telecommunications servers speed when we tested them is less than 100 Mbps per each, which means we need a lot of time to restore all files and that’s why I asked most users to re-upload instead so they can reduce the number of files we have in Zain Telecommunications with their lovely speed.

The new system we’re building will never fail unless WW3 starts. The secret of the new system is not the 3 new levels, but the offline backup.
We may be able to do 10 level of backups, but that would be risky if all of them are online because if one of them got hacked the rest will be as well, but the offline backup will never receive any external commands, but only users files through specific local port.
I understand! Thank you very much for the answer and apology for the problems caused ^^
 
Top Bottom