gounlimited.to | BRAND NEW PLAYER, BLAZING FAST STREAMING - Clean Ads - 24Hrs Payouts - Oldest video host since 2016

haunderv

Kindly send me example through a PM. I will take a closer look and take the necessary.
Post automatically merged:

Stucked files on FTP should be synced very shortly. Server was throttled but it has been fixed just now.

Additional servers added just now to improve the upload speed as well as the streaming.

You guys can keep working normally and I will get back to your PMs and emails starting from tomorrow. I haven’t sleep since more than 48 hours working non-stop on this situation.

The compensation process will start from next week.
Take a good rest boss you need it. Thank you for the hardwork

xxxvdos

Nothing has come to fruition yet. It will be an easy week for me and my colleagues.

We stand up and get together. You need to make time for that. But I noticed that some people were scrambling for $ 1. In this case. I tell them not to mind the economic benefits but to encourage the fallen man and make him more powerful.

wilson460

Me, I only reupload most of the videos that don't work because of your problem, how do you know that we have reuploaded the videos that don't work and that we delete the videos that don't work?

miclaz

It seems to me that I have to wait a few days before sending something. The processed stream speed is about 60KB / s and generally it all goes slowly. I will give time until gounlimited takes power. Nothing by force.I'll be back :robot:

Jutito

Stucked files on FTP should be synced very shortly. Server was throttled but it has been fixed just now.

Additional servers added just now to improve the upload speed as well as the streaming.

You guys can keep working normally and I will get back to your PMs and emails starting from tomorrow. I haven’t sleep since more than 48 hours working non-stop on this situation.

The compensation process will start from next week.
Thanks you, please have a nice sleep, I sent you PM, check it when yo have free time, thanks again

MarkusFlavius

Hi,

Ability to add servers for conversions while the heavy upload load is over ?
Otherwise the videos awaiting conversion will remain pending for several weeks.

Thanks & Regards

Connorr

When I upload files via FTP it says "Transferring to other server".
When I upload via web upload it says "Pending in queue".
I hope both will get encoded in the future. :smile:

HeatherLee

Is there a reason none of of my episodes are playing? They are all showing in my account but I keep getting this (This video failed to load, kindly ask the website master to re-upload it. ) when I try to load them on my site. I've checked that they haven't "timed out" but that's not it either. I have episodes I only reuploaded 2 days ago.

GO Unlimited

Thank you for understanding guys.

Haven't sleep yet, as there is 9 servers will be delivered within the next few hours.
Will install them and leave the office and start working on other tasks by tomorrow morning.

Top Bottom