gounlimited.to | BRAND NEW PLAYER, BLAZING FAST STREAMING - Clean Ads - 24Hrs Payouts - Oldest video host since 2016

Aalesund

Can I use remote upload from Fembed? There I have even more files than Gounlimited and I can just reupload all old files and even I can add a few hundreds more.
FTP reupload takes too long time.... and files are not added to my account to replace the links in my site.

GO Unlimited

Can I use remote upload from Fembed? There I have even more files than Gounlimited and I can just reupload all old files and even I can add a few hundreds more.
FTP reupload takes too long time.... and files are not added to my account to replace the links in my site.
Not possible, unfortunately. We can’t debug their system.

Egtoo

For old files replacement only.

Depending on the queue. I will check and take the necessary.
How does this files replacement check go? Because we uploaded thousands of videos, and we can replace them all. That's not the problem. But all the videos are saved on a cloud for backup. If we re download the videos from there the MD5 & metadata is changed. Is this a problem?

GO Unlimited

How does this files replacement check go? Because we uploaded thousands of videos, and we can replace them all. That's not the problem. But all the videos are saved on a cloud for backup. If we re download the videos from there the MD5 & metadata is changed. Is this a problem?
Not a problem. Metadata should not be matched as mentioned previously.

haunderv

add more server please I can easily finish 10-20 post with in 5 minutes
and the upload waiting time is more or less 30minutes

tetas69

Video is processing now.
Conversion stage: Pending in queue, neither uploads files, it is unusable

GO Unlimited

Stucked files on FTP should be synced very shortly. Server was throttled but it has been fixed just now.

Additional servers added just now to improve the upload speed as well as the streaming.

You guys can keep working normally and I will get back to your PMs and emails starting from tomorrow. I haven’t sleep since more than 48 hours working non-stop on this situation.

The compensation process will start from next week.

Last edited:
Top Bottom